PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - The Centaurus Resurrection
View Single Post
post #43 of (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
dodgetruck2
PSN Newb

Garage
Re: The Centaurus Resurrection

Got a little more done this weekend got some new clamps and the exhaust buttoned up better and got my 45* turnouts on finally, idk what ricer pot head designs exhaust, why is it so hard to find exhausts with side exits thy all angle out, does really no one tow with a diesel anymore? Also added some mudflaps finally and looks like i need to get another set to put up inside the fender, still throwing stuff up over the back and right onto my tips they're impossible to keep clean....

also got my high pressure oil crossover installed so far no noticeable difference but I guess its one of those more unneeded mods. i know the under hood is a little hacked its on the to do list from previous owners mechanical work swapping the engine

1996 F350 7.3L 5spd 2wd CrewCab Dually Centaurus
TS6 BoxTuning l ISSPRO EV2 Fuel, EGT, Trans, Pyro l High Pressure Oil Crossover l BB Mod 70psi l FastCoolers w/ 9 qts Mercon V l 3"DP to 4" Dual Exhaust l EBPV Control l 33Gal Rear Tank mod l more to come.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome