PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - The Centaurus Resurrection
View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 09:15 PM Thread Starter
dodgetruck2
PSN Newb

Garage
Re: The Centaurus Resurrection

Got a few minutes to work on the truck today, decided to stuff the new doors seals in, must been doing something now takes some effort to get the doors to fully latch probably need to adjust the striker plates now, I ordered two of these door seal kits, they come each with 2 rolls of material, one roll is about perfect to do one door, just used a tin shears to cut to the correct length. I didn't get to in depth installing these, I removed the screws i could and removed the a pillar covers, the overhead liner pieces and it gave me enough freedom to pull back the rear pillar covers far enough to stuff the seal in and of course the kick floor board covers only half the screws came out but I was able to get enough room to stuff the seal in there too.

Also I ordered new wiper seals for the windows, for some reason they only offered them for the front windows, luckily my rear window seals are in pretty good shape, im not sure why just the fronts were rotted and gone

1996 F350 7.3L 5spd 2wd CrewCab Dually Centaurus
TS6 BoxTuning l ISSPRO EV2 Fuel, EGT, Trans, Pyro l High Pressure Oil Crossover l BB Mod 70psi l FastCoolers w/ 9 qts Mercon V l 3"DP to 4" Dual Exhaust l EBPV Control l 33Gal Rear Tank mod l more to come.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome