Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Diy front grill

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Philhan69@aol.com 
#1 ·
Hey, made up a new front grill insert for the work truck. Old grill was stolen so picked up one from a wrecker for $40 and made this in about an hour lol. It turned out alrightish, good enough for the work truck. It's made from expanded metal and some 14ga. Even added my username (which is also a form of my company name) don't mind the dirt, and the lack of bumper, that's the project I'm on to now. let me know what you think.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
I’m digging that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Thanks! I think it looks way better than what was on there before, as it was just a regular chrome and grey 04 grill.

#4 ·
How did someone steal the old grill? I’ve never thought damn I like that factory stock truck grill. I’m f’in taking that! Lol

#5 ·
The truck is a Harley Davidson edition. So it had the different grill. I guess someone really wanted it lol. They also managed to not break anything. So that's nice lol

#6 ·
Ah, well damn. Sorry that happened. You might want to secure this down with razor wire under the hood.

#7 ·
Looks good bout to build a new grill for my OBS truck. People will steal anything they think they can get money out of they were probably looking for that grill. we have an auto shop here and they will steal batteries out of vehicles. what sad is most they will get is around 4 dollars here we have a scrap trailer that they could get a lot more money out of but they ignore it. Guess its to much work.

Reactions: letsmow10
#11 ·
Looks good

Sent from my super awesome outdated Samsung phone while waiting for masakimms# 500mA overdraw draw to catch fire which turd will be blamed for and we will be sitting on dustybumpers tailgate watching the fire and plotting against yommy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.