Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

HPOP harness conncetor

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  nashvillebill 
#1 ·
anyone have a sorce and part # for the connector on the back of the HPOP ? I need to replace it but do not want to get a hole new harness.

#2 ·
#4 ·
wow, that's the right part but i think it was less than $20 at international. don't quote me on the price though

fyi, the part number is 2501107C1

#5 ·
If the parts guy at the counter is any good... there's a book that has pictures of all the various connectors, organized by number of pins. So you need a 2 pin IPR connector, bring it in and he can look at the pictures till he finds it. (that whole harness unplugs from a 6? pin connector on the left side of the fuel bowl).

That's what he did when I needed to replace the clutch interlock switch connector. I brought it in, he looked under the pictures of 6 pin connectors (even parts guys can figure out a picture), and voila there it was. $38 later I was good to go. The new one had wire leads, it also came with some heat shrink and some crimp connectors to attach to the existing wires.

#8 ·
Got the connector and two new pins. I gutted the harness ( needed to anyway since I have electric system anyway) now just the two wires for the IPRV Nice and clean.

#10 ·
Yep, I did same thing, eliminated all the extra wires and the multipin connector on the passenger side of the fuel bowl. Cleaned up things nicely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.