Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Harley Lights Installed

3K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  06powerstroke 
#1 ·
Alright guys i got my Harley Lights installed. Here are some pics, let me know what you think, good or bad. Also have HIDs from Retro-Solutions, added a pic where i mounted my ballast box for anyone who might have questions.:ford:

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
man if i downgraded to "NEMO" mirrors, id lose at least 50 horsepower LOL. Thats whats wrong with your truck, if you had tow mirrors, you would have more POWA:D

#7 ·
Damn! Now I have to buy them! It looks so good. I want them so bad...

#11 ·
looks good...now just kill those "egg yolk" amber bulbs in your turn signals...
LOL yea theyre ugly but being laid off sucks, i just used some extra cash i got from building a deck to buy the lights, dont worry though, still got a long list of things to do, including getting rid of those amber bulbs

#13 ·
Alright will do, thanks appreciate it Tank

#18 ·
Bri, got em off ebay, wouldnt believe how hard it is to find OEM harley lights LOL. Dom thanks, yea i like the bumper, but it really wasnt worth the nightmare with road armor, but oh well. what shell am i supposed to sand down and paint?

#19 ·
Ty, I'll tell ya right now, I'm not a huge fan of chrome. Like it on big trucks, not really anything else, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. The raised area of your grille is chrome, you can sand it down and paint it black. the reason I suggested it is becuase with the bumper you have, and the harley lights, I think it would look good to get rid of the little chrome you have left on the front.

#20 ·
LOL alright Dom, ill consider it

#23 ·
LOLLOLLOLLOLYup that's our gov alright!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.