Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Help !!!!!! Low injection control pressure

612 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Adrian Smith 
#1 ·
Hi guys I'm new to the site and was praying for help. Basically I woke up my truck wouldnt start low icp according to my tuner did air test found leak on drivers side back injectors replaced all the O rings on injectors reassembled started ran 10 min died when I pulled out of driveway now i only have 100 on icp very confused here any help appreciated

#3 ·
Check hpop. There is a 3/16 Allen plug on top of the reservoir it should be fairly close to the top line is usually about 3/4 of an inch or so from the hole. My truck had a leaking check valve and the timing cover that would drain back the reservoir. It progressively got worse and worse until the plug fell out so that was a very fun experiment not knowing that there was a check ball in there. I even took the oil pump off, taped off the ports on the cover, and poked my vacuum break bleeder into the tape and pumped it to make sure the pick up tube wasn’t leaking and why do you know it was getting oil so it was somewhere else i.e. Check ball

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.