PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - 6.0 no start after new HPOP Ipr. Ipr wiring issue ??
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2014, 06:02 PM Thread Starter
1sickdyna1989
2006 6.0

Re: 6.0 no start after new HPOP Ipr. Ipr wiring issue ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstrokedkid87 View Post
at 365psi, your pump seems to be working (obviously if its brand new) being that you replaced everything on the onside of the motor, have you replaced seals, stand pipes, and dummy plugs on the other side?

from my experience, if your building that much pressure, its a definite leak, not a faulty pump. I would run the air test again, pull the oil filler neck off, and the ccv tube off the valve covers, and listen for air leaks once the ipr is commanded to 100% (or you power it with 12v)
Im at that point now with running more air test to it, but what don't make sense is that the oil is around 30degress and it should start even with a small leak. Ill be messing with it all day to try and troubleshoot it more and hopefully have it pin pointed out to what it is most likely its the top injector o rings on cause I don't see a dummy plug to stand pipe failing with less than 30k miles on them... we will see.

Any other ideas ?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome