PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - 6.0 no start after new HPOP Ipr. Ipr wiring issue ??
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2014, 05:17 PM
powerstrokedkid87
PSN Veteran

Re: 6.0 no start after new HPOP Ipr. Ipr wiring issue ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickdyna1989 View Post
ICP when cranking is under 500. it isn't getting any higher that 365psi. I figured the air was ok cause if the system is getting up to 3000 psi my air compressor is not even coming close to that even being on non stop.
at 365psi, your pump seems to be working (obviously if its brand new) being that you replaced everything on the onside of the motor, have you replaced seals, stand pipes, and dummy plugs on the other side?

from my experience, if your building that much pressure, its a definite leak, not a faulty pump. I would run the air test again, pull the oil filler neck off, and the ccv tube off the valve covers, and listen for air leaks once the ipr is commanded to 100% (or you power it with 12v)

completley stock truck...just a simple cat back system....and maybe a few other odds and ends
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome