Sync touch screen not responding - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-29-2019, 02:09 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Sync touch screen not responding

I have a 19 F-250 bought new in March. The display screen has quit responding to touch and it will randomly cycle through different menu screens. It did this for a few hours the first week I had it but stopped on the way to dealership. It has done it for three days now. I disconnected negative battery cables for a few minutes with no change. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 04:44 PM
PSN Local

Re: Sync touch screen not responding

That really sucks and from what im finding online, it looks like its a common problem. The Ford website recommends doing a master reset through the touch settings and but I hope that you can actually get to the touch screen settings to begin with. Here is a link on how to do it and I hope that it helps please let me know what happens and we can try to work out the problem.

https://owner.ford.com/support/how-t...ter-reset.html

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in