5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 07:30 PM
Native Texan

Garage
Re: I Have a Fungus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Andy View Post
Not gonna lie, when I first saw this thread title I had visions it was going to entail a Filipino whore named Destiny and an itch that wouldn't go away.
No that would be A Rob Thread.

I was born into Gobernment health care. And will die in Gobernment Health care. God Bless Our Military Men And Women.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Upgrades:
|Bellowed UpPipes|160CC Injectors|Adrenaline HPOP|Rebuilt Turbo 360 Bearing|Custom E-Fuel|Manual to Auto Conversion
|Delete Pedestal|3" Down Pipe 4" Exhaust|Dual Tensioner and Belt|Stainless Steel HPX Crossover|Custom Banks InterCooler
|42 Gal Rear Tank 35 Gal Front Tank |DP Infinity Tuner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 08:04 PM
PSN Veteran

I pay $33 a gallon from Dow. We buy it in 275 gallon totes....$9k. Then we sell it...so by the time it reaches to the publix it is $217 a gallon....we need to get more of that markup!

1996 F350 Crewcab lb 2wd auto, tommylift, now over 451k, 355k 3/31/15

1991 F250 Xtracab lb 2wd auto, sold again! Driveline and chassis is under a '65 F350 cab

1965 F100 styleside, power brakes, front discs, 390 all the goodies
2015 F250 CCSB 2wd gasser auto
2008 Mustang WIP, warriors in pink, wife's
2009 Focus, son's
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

I guess I'm not familiar with Dow. Or maybe I am and don't savvy the anagram. I guess I should have been a little more specific, $217 for an 80 oz bottle, not even a real gallon!!!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Luddite in Charge

And what is it really? Probably just some aqueous probiotic that renders the bloom inert then it just gets sucked thru. Lol start dumping colon health capsules down the thirsty big hole. A lot cheaper
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 06:16 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
And what is it really? Probably just some aqueous probiotic that renders the bloom inert then it just gets sucked thru. Lol start dumping colon health capsules down the thirsty big hole. A lot cheaper
I'm afraid of what might come out the stack. Might be a bigger mess than Destiny and the sabre tooth crotch crickets.

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 12:37 PM
Luddite in Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Truck-Nut97 View Post
I'm afraid of what might come out the stack. Might be a bigger mess than Destiny and the sabre tooth crotch crickets.

True, lots of soot. But that brings to mind that foam crap they shoot in the intake side to clean the dpf. Know what I mean? We talked about it on here when it came out a few years ago.... Wonder what ever came of it or how it has long term effects. The video showed what looked like soft serve ice cream coming out the stack of a tractor they were demo-ing it on.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
True, lots of soot. But that brings to mind that foam crap they shoot in the intake side to clean the dpf. Know what I mean? We talked about it on here when it came out a few years ago.... Wonder what ever came of it or how it has long term effects. The video showed what looked like soft serve ice cream coming out the stack of a tractor they were demo-ing it on.
Yikes. I'm gonna have to try and find that. I've never heard about it. Newest thing I have is a 97, so dpf's aren't my strong point.

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 02:33 PM
Luddite in Charge

I bounced around the search function trying 'foam dpf cleaner' and a couple other variations but struck out. I hope someone remembers what it was, their promo video showed a truck getting it's douching and like I said it looked just like foamy grey soft serve ice cream or whipped cream gushing out the stack and onto the ground. It required taking some components off and temporarily installing whatever tee fittings are needed to introduce the 'substance' but it just seemed so....wrong.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in