Thread Subscriptions???? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 02:47 AM Thread Starter
The Muscle Hamster

Thread Subscriptions????

If I post in a thread am I automatically subscribed to it? That's happening for me.

2005 F250 w 6.0 PSD
SCT X3 - Innovative Tunes, Edge Insight CTS, aFe Intake, 4" DP - 5" StraightPipe, Level Kit w 36" Toyo MTs, BPD Oil Cooler, BPD Water Pump, ARPs, freshened and updated turbo, 6.4 Banjos, Blue Spring, CCV Mod, Fumoto Valves (coolant plugs), Mobil DelVac 5w40, CAT EC-1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 02:50 AM
PSN Veteran

Re: Thread Subscriptions????

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDcell View Post
If I post in a thread am I automatically subscribed to it? That's happening for me.
if you dont wanna be subscribed then go to your user cp and select the edit options. There you will find a the section on thread subscriptions,

02 f250
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 02:55 AM Thread Starter
The Muscle Hamster

I do want to be subscribed to them. The problem is that they arent being added to the User CP

2005 F250 w 6.0 PSD
SCT X3 - Innovative Tunes, Edge Insight CTS, aFe Intake, 4" DP - 5" StraightPipe, Level Kit w 36" Toyo MTs, BPD Oil Cooler, BPD Water Pump, ARPs, freshened and updated turbo, 6.4 Banjos, Blue Spring, CCV Mod, Fumoto Valves (coolant plugs), Mobil DelVac 5w40, CAT EC-1

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 03:25 AM
PSN Veteran

You can subscribe to a thread without posting in it. Click on "Thread Tools" and select "subscribe to this thread" from the drop down menu.

Or if you post in it, you can click on "My Replies" to check in on it. It will bold itself if someone has posted in it since you last checked it.

For Sale: 2000 F350, black cc sb 4x4
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 03:36 AM Thread Starter
The Muscle Hamster

Thanks guys, but i guess I'm not being clear. When I post to a thread, the thread is not being added to the "Subscribed Threads" list. I tried subscribing to a thread using the "Thread Tools" at the top of the page but it wouldn't show up either

2005 F250 w 6.0 PSD
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 04:47 AM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
You are right, you are not being very clear.

Quote:
Thanks guys, but i guess I'm not being clear. When I post to a thread, the thread is not being added to the "Subscribed Threads" list. I tried subscribing to a thread using the "Thread Tools" at the top of the page but it wouldn't show up either
It will only show up in "User CP" when there has been activity in the thread since your last visit. If you really want to find it in "User CP" you have to click on the link that says "view all subscribed threads".

For Sale: 2000 F350, black cc sb 4x4
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 01:46 PM
PSN Veteran

When you reply to a thread by hitting "post reply", look down lower under where you are typing your response and there is a drop down box for "notification type". Click on that and pick how you want to be notified when someone responds to the thread. This doesnt work on the "quick reply" box, unless you click "go advanced".

Much easier to click on "post reply" to respond to a thread.

2005 F350 Crew Cab 4x4

PMF Rear Leaf Spring Conversion w/2011 Leaf Springs
20" Harley Wheels 305/55/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers
SCT X3 w/GearHead Tunes
Amp Steps, Bedrug, HID's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:37 AM Thread Starter
The Muscle Hamster

Yeah, my bad on the typo. Thanks for the replies. I play around a little more.

2005 F250 w 6.0 PSD
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 04:34 PM
OBS junkie

Go to the top of the page & hit the "My Replys" button, takes you to every thread you've replyed to.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

97 F350 CCLB "Da Bus"

RIP Will Iott
"This ain't no practice run"

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboyrob View Post
And remember, he's cat rebel....he doesn't do it the normal way.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2010, 10:35 AM
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER

you may want to check edit option's in the user CP..you will see this paragraph i have bellow in the second paragraph with a drop down box listed in the Messaging & Notification Box... your's may say do not subscribe in that box..click the drop down and pick your choice then go to the bottom of the page and click on save changes..

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

you can choose one of these from the drop down.
Do not subscribe, No email notification, Instant email notification, Daily email notification, Weekly email notification, Default Thread Subscription Mode:

Early 99 7.3 F350 auto,TN T-4 mount with a s467 for air,H-11's stud's SRP 1.1 for oil all supplied by unlimited diesel..beehives, DI push rod's, new alliant 315/200 hybrids,Driven diesel fuel system with a fuel lab 41401. ...tuned by Gearhead..

88 F250 7.3 IDI plow truck 112k - bone stock.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode