Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp arisley@sbcglobal.net - Page 60 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #591 of 670 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 04:39 PM
6Leaker

Send a message via AIM to jdc753
Re: Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmedic01 View Post
Okay guys, I should have the last of the shirts packaged up and shipped out to those of you who arnt going to make Crandall by this evening. They look great!
Just wanted to make sure you had my address. I PM'd it to you a while back so I'm sure it could have been lost somewhere. Also I had sent an email to Diane at DP-Tuner with for the shipping label offer. Just making sure you guys don't need anything from me

now onto more pressing matters...

Where is this Twin Peaks restaurant that you speak of?

2005 F350 Crew Cab Long bed
6.0L / Auto 4x4
SCT X3 5" Magnaflow
4" RCD lift, a bunch of stereo gear and a computer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #592 of 670 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 04:51 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc753 View Post
Just wanted to make sure you had my address. I PM'd it to you a while back so I'm sure it could have been lost somewhere. Also I had sent an email to Diane at DP-Tuner with for the shipping label offer. Just making sure you guys don't need anything from me

now onto more pressing matters...

Where is this Twin Peaks restaurant that you speak of?
I did a label for you and emailed it to Matt.

Matt-double check it came though and let me know. I can resend it if you didn't get it.
post #593 of 670 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
This We'll Defend

Send a message via Yahoo to texasmedic01

Thanks Diane. I have it, along with the others that you sent.

Twin Peaks is in Addison, pretty much north Dallas, but its worth the drive. Since they support Race For The Warriors, we should have a great time when they find out who we all are.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2010 RACE FOR THE WARRIORS co-founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks everyone for the support!

post #594 of 670 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Monkeys have armpits!

Quote:

Twin Peaks is in Addison, pretty much north Dallas, but its worth the drive. Since they support Race For The Warriors, we should have a great time when they find out who we all are.
the scenery is pretty good too

2005 F-250 FX4 CC
bought it, then changed it.
post #595 of 670 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 05:56 PM
6Leaker

Send a message via AIM to jdc753

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeYa View Post
I did a label for you and emailed it to Matt.

Matt-double check it came though and let me know. I can resend it if you didn't get it.
Quote:

Thank you soo much Diane and Matt

Quote:
hmm mapquest says its only 28.5hrs and 1775 miles, but sounds totally worth it just gonna have to apply for some time off

2005 F350 Crew Cab Long bed
6.0L / Auto 4x4
SCT X3 5" Magnaflow
4" RCD lift, a bunch of stereo gear and a computer
post #596 of 670 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
This We'll Defend

Send a message via Yahoo to texasmedic01

Well I have some news that kind of sucks. The company that is making the wristbands for Race For The Warriors has failed to meet the 2nd deadline for delivery that I was promised, so I have taken a refund on the money, and will be going through another company that offers a bigger product line, and that can keep the promises they make.

I'm sorry about this mess up, and for those of you who have already paid for them, I will ship them out to you as soon as I get them, but I wont have them for the race Saturday.

If anyone wants their money back I will be more than happy to refund your money, and I am more than sorry about this. We did what we were supposed to, but unfortunatly those who we bought them from failed us, and you all.

2010 RACE FOR THE WARRIORS co-founder

Thanks everyone for the support!
post #597 of 670 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 03:46 PM
SAK
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Well I have some news that kind of sucks. The company that is making the wristbands for Race For The Warriors has failed to meet the 2nd deadline for delivery that I was promised, so I have taken a refund on the money, and will be going through another company that offers a bigger product line, and that can keep the promises they make.

I'm sorry about this mess up, and for those of you who have already paid for them, I will ship them out to you as soon as I get them, but I wont have them for the race Saturday.

If anyone wants their money back I will be more than happy to refund your money, and I am more than sorry about this. We did what we were supposed to, but unfortunatly those who we bought them from failed us, and you all.
Just let me know when you get them in and what shipping will be and I will paypal the money over to you to cover it.
post #598 of 670 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 08:56 AM
<<< Power

I would hope nobody is worried about it takin a little longer.

post #599 of 670 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 01:54 PM
PSN Veteran

when are the shirts supposed to be mailed off again?
post #600 of 670 (permalink) Old 10-08-2010, 09:04 PM
JDG's #1 Fan

Send a message via AIM to 99F250Smitty

You guys all have a good time tomorrow!!!!!

Brian

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode