Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp arisley@sbcglobal.net - Page 40 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #391 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:34 AM
All done now

Re: Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp [email protected]

Cool beans.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #392 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:36 AM
All done now

Re: Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 389SixPack View Post
I resemble that remark!! Wow skip a thread and all kinda azzes talk about ya. And I haven't seen you go to quick lately either.

Matt/Jap - I'll donate $200 to cover the Ladies tanks and get some ladies wears on here Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard perv

I think I saw that you are going to have a raffle? At Crandall? or is that combined with the shirt orders? If you are, then I'll add this to the raffle sales or what ever :VIAIR 50050 500C Air Compressor, Heavy Duty
http://store.internetrader.com/index...tingPosition=1

PM me your address. No sponsor logos but if ya squeeze in a "Certified Grumpy" in there somewhere?

I might have to make a reservation!

Do it Nigel, get your old grumpy ass to Texas. I would really enjoy meeting up with you and sharing a cold one.

BTW Matt, you do understand the unwritten thing about nigel sponsoring the girls tanks. Is pictures must be included.

Oh, and I will be buying a few tickets for that compressor.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
post #393 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:39 AM Thread Starter
This We'll Defend

Send a message via Yahoo to texasmedic01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprman View Post
Matt,

Wife didn't put the box in the mail while i was out of town. (she said she forgot........) I'm gonna send the money to arisely through paypal and will put the box in the mail tomorrow and get it out to ya.
Thanks again Matt! I sure hope you get to make it away from work to come and participate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprman View Post
DevilDogCummins - I got your shirt covered. I see you needed two so two you shall get. Thank you for serving this great country!!

Arisley, you got some money coming for my shirt, DevilDog's and some more to cover whatever.

Again as fruitless and redundant as the words might sound after being said so many times but thank you Matt. This is is what I was talking about when I was praising our group! Thanks for takin care of this wounded Marine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2010 RACE FOR THE WARRIORS co-founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks everyone for the support!

post #394 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:44 AM Thread Starter
This We'll Defend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisley View Post
Do it Nigel, get your old grumpy ass to Texas. I would really enjoy meeting up with you and sharing a cold one.

BTW Matt, you do understand the unwritten thing about nigel sponsoring the girls tanks. Is pictures must be included.

Oh, and I will be buying a few tickets for that compressor.
I do. I'm working on a USDA meat stamp type graffic (100% grumpy approved) to be placed on the lowest possible level on the left side of the shirt as we speak.... You know so while the ladies in question wear it this stamp will be in the ass-cheek region!

post #395 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:46 AM
Monkeys have armpits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmedic01 View Post
Thanks again Matt! I sure hope you get to make it away from work to come and participate!
I do to. It's gonna be tough, cause the next week i leave for Hawaii for a week. First vacation in 2 years. Gonna go relax on the beach with the wife, swim with some sharks and visit Pearl Harbor and visit the USS Missouri for a good friend who served on the ship. Gonna be hard to get away two weekends in a row.

Quote:
Again as fruitless and redundant as the work might sound after being said so many times but thank you Matt. This is is what I was talking about when I was praising our group! Thanks for takin care of this wounded Marine.
It's the least i can do since i was unable to join the military. Coming from a military family, i know what families go through and have the utmost respect for those in uniform.

2005 F-250 FX4 CC
bought it, then changed it.
post #396 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:46 AM
PSN Veteran

texasmedic01,will there be or are you planning on having any shirts for sale at the event?maybe if other spectators or psn members want any shirts

97 f-350 psd
96 f-350 psd
post #397 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:53 AM
All done now

Quote:
I do. I'm working on a USDA meat stamp type graffic (100% grumpy approved) to be placed on the lowest possible level on the left side of the shirt as we speak.... You know so while the ladies in question wear it this stamp will be in the ass-cheek region!
Sweet, might want to put it in that special place on the front of the shirt though. Up a little higher.

post #398 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:54 AM
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard

Quote:
... I plan on having a banner made and flying a large American flag so we will be easy to spot. So far the raffle will include several big ticket items that are too numerous to think of off hand thanks to the generosity and charitable nature of several vendors and private members of this site!

I make banners - send me graphics and words and I'll print one out or two or ...

Quote:
Thinking more along the Grumpy Certified in the breast region

aka - Grumpy .. aka - Bubba Grump .. aka - Bubba .. aka - Grumpy Old F... . . A "slow" fatass 9K Dually.
post #399 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:55 AM Thread Starter
This We'll Defend

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneton View Post
texasmedic01,will there be or are you planning on having any shirts for sale at the event?maybe if other spectators or psn members want any shirts
I have planned on doing a small over run on production to sell at the event since Soldiers Angels is helping us out so greatly with the production costs, along with 2006.1f250's large private donation to cover our overhead. I figure 15 of each team in XL should be enough to sale without running a great risk of not selling them all. All the extra money you guys have helped raise I want to go direct to the wwp and fisher house. I'd hate to do a big overrun and loose donors money by not selling them all.

post #400 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 04:00 AM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
I have planned on doing a small over run on production to sell at the event since Soldiers Angels is helping us out so greatly with the production costs, along with 2006.1f250's large private donation to cover our overhead. I figure 15 of each team in XL should be enough to sale without running a great risk of not selling them all. All the extra money you guys have helped raise I want to go direct to the wwp and fisher house. I'd hate to do a big overrun and loose donors money by not selling them all.
ok cool,i am hoping to make it out too the event.if i can i will pick up a extra one or two.

also if i can make it i am calling out bigstroker ,for a grudge race
we can run once or best 3 out of 5,loser donates an extra amount of money to the cause.so pauline are you scerrred

97 f-350 psd
96 f-350 psd

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode