Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp arisley@sbcglobal.net - Page 39 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #381 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-01-2010, 11:22 PM Thread Starter
This We'll Defend

Send a message via Yahoo to texasmedic01
Re: Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp [email protected]

We're woorking on hopefully setting up a class just for this. So maybe... you can run against your brother in law. The fine details are being worked out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2010 RACE FOR THE WARRIORS co-founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks everyone for the support!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #382 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-01-2010, 11:48 PM
PSN Newb

Re: Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp [email protected]

Being I was a wounded Marine at BAMC for 2 1/2 yrs, I think what everyone on this site has done is astounding. IT makes it easy to serve OUR Beloved country knowing we have support like this behind us. THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH. I wish every diesel hating person around could see what ya'll have done with this thus far. Lets keep it up. OOH-RAH

07 5.9 2500 qcsb 4x4
post #383 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Monkeys have armpits!

Matt,

Wife didn't put the box in the mail while i was out of town. (she said she forgot........) I'm gonna send the money to arisely through paypal and will put the box in the mail tomorrow and get it out to ya.

2005 F-250 FX4 CC
bought it, then changed it.

post #384 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Genius, when I drink

Andy, did you get my payment? Sent it on Monday evening.

Thanks!

'03 F250 CC

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfer View Post
blip the throttle, and you just changed your "HPOP" oil

put that on youtube
post #385 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 12:39 AM
All done now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditch_dawg View Post
Andy, did you get my payment? Sent it on Monday evening.

Thanks!
yep

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.
post #386 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 01:42 AM
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstroke Racer View Post
Andy is like old grumpy bitter bastard all talk and real slow
I resemble that remark!! Wow skip a thread and all kinda azzes talk about ya. And I haven't seen you go to quick lately either.

Matt/Jap - I'll donate $200 to cover the Ladies tanks and get some ladies wears on here Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard perv

I think I saw that you are going to have a raffle? At Crandall? or is that combined with the shirt orders? If you are, then I'll add this to the raffle sales or what ever :VIAIR 50050 500C Air Compressor, Heavy Duty
http://store.internetrader.com/index...tingPosition=1

PM me your address. No sponsor logos but if ya squeeze in a "Certified Grumpy" in there somewhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTSUPERD View Post
I might have to make a reservation!

aka - Grumpy .. aka - Bubba Grump .. aka - Bubba .. aka - Grumpy Old F... . . A "slow" fatass 9K Dually.
post #387 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 01:53 AM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildogcummins View Post
Being I was a wounded Marine at BAMC for 2 1/2 yrs, I think what everyone on this site has done is astounding. IT makes it easy to serve OUR Beloved country knowing we have support like this behind us. THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH. I wish every diesel hating person around could see what ya'll have done with this thus far. Lets keep it up. OOH-RAH
Wow. Thank you. This gave me chills. I'm so happy about all of this.
post #388 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:16 AM Thread Starter
This We'll Defend

Send a message via Yahoo to texasmedic01

Getting the OOHRAH a certified devil makes me proud! YUT devildog! I'd go to war with you guys any day!

389sixpack thank you for the donation towards the tank tops and I'll make sure they're Grumpy certified! The raffle will be held at the event in Crandall. That will help our small group of people with hands in this project keep things in better order. I just fear that if we do it online, we'll miss someone and they won't have affair shot at winning. Doc'swife will be handling the ticket sales and keeping track of the money raised in the raffle that day. NADM has been gracious enough to sponsor us our own booth there so everyone coming keep an eye out for us. I plan on having a banner made and flying a large American flag so we will be easy to spot. So far the raffle will include several big ticket items that are too numerous to think of off hand thanks to the generosity and charitable nature of several vendors and private members of this site!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The reason this has become so successful is because of this tight knit community! You all are the reason Jeret and I have been able to take this from a "cripple fight" of slower and otherwise unremarkable trucks, to a highlight of this years upcoming race in Crandall.

2010 RACE FOR THE WARRIORS co-founder

Thanks everyone for the support!
post #389 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:28 AM
All done now

Well said Matt.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.
post #390 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:28 AM
Monkeys have armpits!

DevilDogCummins - I got your shirts covered. I see you needed two so two you shall get. Thank you for serving this great country!!

Arisley, you got some money coming for my shirt, DevilDog's and some more to cover whatever.

2005 F-250 FX4 CC
bought it, then changed it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode