Boating & Marine - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-24-2015, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke Expert

Boating & Marine

Great news for those of you who dare to push the boundaries not onshore only, but on a sea as well! If you are a lucky owner of a boat, yacht, kayak or even a raft, check out our just opened, brand-new Boating & Marine section. We preciously hand-picked all the accessories to make your watery escapes experience more enjoyable and safe: http://www.carid.com/boating-marine.html

A wide selection of boating parts will keep your boat in top shape.

An extensive selection of safety equipment will provide every member of the family with the excellent protection when needed.

With our navigation equipment section, you won't ever find yourself in Robinson Crusoe's shoes.

If you’re out on the water to have some fun, take a look at our collection of accessories for any kind of boating activities first.

Here at CARiD we believe that owning a boat is all about passion. Give your off-road beast some rest at least for a day, it's time to clap on the sails and let the journey begin!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ford Experts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-24-2015, 02:48 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: Boating & Marine

my boat doesn't use any of that stuff.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-24-2015, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke Expert

What kind of boat do you have?

Ford Experts

|
|
|

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-24-2015, 05:19 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARiD View Post
What kind of boat do you have?

a Rudy Ramos built 16' raysoncraft flattie
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-24-2015, 08:30 PM
Administrator

even my PWC has a depth finder

my 26 footer doesn't need much navigation being a freshwater lake boat
but it does have a microwave

I will check out the marine section

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video library contribution to the DIY community

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-25-2015, 02:02 AM
PSN Veteran

some of that gear would been pretty cool on my old fishing boat. When I was in cali, trying hit that opening at Moss landing coming back in the fog with a handheld gps was a little hairy and scary.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-25-2015, 02:51 AM
Administrator

I bet

even the lakes around here are kinda small and I have had fishing boats come up to us in the middle of the night lost and looking for the ramp
can't imagine a bigger body of water and fog

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video library contribution to the DIY community

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-25-2015, 02:54 AM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmann View Post
I bet

even the lakes around here are kinda small and I have had fishing boats come up to us in the middle of the night lost and looking for the ramp
can't imagine a bigger body of water and fog

and huge swells choking that surf down to a funnel type opening....the guys at the marina said guys end up on the rocks all the time, out of gas looking for the hole.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-25-2015, 03:05 AM
Administrator

i have seen some videos on some scary inlets and people pushing the limits

i hate docking in a slight breeze

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-28-2015, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke Expert

Yeah, there's a lot of cool stuff available for various boats. If you are looking at some marine navigation, checkout Raymarine nav unites. They really deserve some attention

Ford Experts

|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode