The most convenient bed storage drawers ever - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-18-2015, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Powerstroke Expert

The most convenient bed storage drawers ever

Decked is a drawer storage system for full size trucks. The beauty of Decked is that you can put 200lbs of tools and other stuff in the drawers and still use your bed putting up to 2000lbs on top of it.

The DECKED system measures 12 inches in height as measured from the top of bed ribs to the top of the DECKED system.

It is a revolutionary bed storage system that will definitely help any work truck owner!

What do you think?

DECKEDŽ - Truck Bed Storage System

* Click on the pictures to review specs and prices

See how it works in action on this YouTube video, and don't forget to subscribe to our channel for the freshest product reviews!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eD_tRbS32Q

We already sold a couple of these and our customers are highly satisfied with the product.

Would you get it for your truck?

* Inquire for quotes in PM or in the comments below! Don't forget to include your zip and emails :)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ford Experts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-18-2015, 02:10 PM
Administrator

Re: The most convenient bed storage drawers ever

so I like the concept I had to loose my 4 drawer Aluminum unit when I bought a truck camper

i loved having my stuff secured when my electronic tailgate lock activated with the door locks

any idea how long it takes to install and remove ?

thanks
Z

my Aluminum unit is to heavy to reinstall when i don't have the camper in

what does this weigh ?

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video library contribution to the DIY community

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-18-2015, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke Expert

I totally agree, It's our best seller among bed organizers. Depending on a bed length, the DECKED system will weigh ~185 lbs. for the short bed unit or ~200 lbs. for the standard bed unit. The installation is not very complicated, and should take about an hour or so (depending on the skills of installer)

You can read a lot of useful information in our Decked bed drawers FAQ list here: DECKED FAQs

Ford Experts

|
|
|

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-18-2015, 06:24 PM
Administrator

thanks !

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video library contribution to the DIY community

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-22-2015, 08:38 AM Thread Starter
Powerstroke Expert

You are welcome! Let me know if any other questions appear!

Ford Experts

|
|
|
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-22-2015, 01:40 PM
Administrator

These are cool and I love they way they describe them specially the drain plug issue
on one of the models they flat out admit they missed it and without 4 foot arms you cant access them

they sound like a down to earth team

I don't think i would want to pull this unit out every few weeks when I use my camper
but it is much nicer than my 4 drawer packrat style box I had before

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode