Ok i know this has been done before but i just had some question before i just start going for it. First off its a 99.5 quad cab 7.3 4x4
with a dana 60 front end. and the motor is a 93 cummins and trans is 47RH out of a 94. Im buying the kit from fordcummins.com im removing all the A/C things because it didnt work in the first place. The kit after i remove everything i didnt need is going to run me 780 bucks. Comes with mounts, sensor stuff, radiator hoses kit. My questions are.
1. with the A/C box gone and all A/C things removed will the turbo sit well in stock position?
2. Do you guys use the stock lift pump to supply fuel or do you go after market?
3. What modification do i have to make to the trans cross memeber to fit the dodge tranny?
4. Do you guys use electric fans or do you use stock fan?
5. how did you run your intercooling using the ford intercooler?
pics would be nice if you have any
I understand most of the basics The kit makes it easy to install the motor and get all the gauges to work. But the fuel system, fans, and trans questions always have stumped me. Im a pretty good mechanic and the kit comes with an installation guide but some help from people who have done it before would be nice. Thanks