Hydrogen Boosters - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-31-2008, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Hydrogen Boosters

Hey guys what are your thoughts on the hydrogen boosters? It creates hydrogen and oxygen gas from water by electrolysis. I'm skeptic but willing to try it. For more info check www.hydrogengarage.com

99.5 F250 2wd 6Speed: DP Tuner, Straight Pipe, DIY Tymar, 203 Thermostat. Spec Focus Hauler!!

23.5 MPG (HIGHWAY)
17.5 MPG (City)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-31-2008, 03:31 PM
<<HowdoIgetridofthat

Re: Hydrogen Boosters

Do you ever watch mythbusters?? Pretty sure they proved that to be an F'n joke.

02 F250 4x2 362rwhp/760rwtq
13.942 @ 98.44mph
Dp Tuner
Van Turbo w/ Wicked Wheel
Swamps 175/146

So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bore View Post
John Wayne doesnt care where you watch his movies, and beer doesnt care where the refirgerator is.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-31-2008, 05:21 PM
PSN Mega Miler

Ive got a friend thats all over that. He keeps telling me its the future and wants me to try it. Im like, "show me it working and we will talk then"

2002 F250 SuperDuty Lariat PSD 7.3 Crew Cab 4x4 302,000+ miles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Valvoline Extreme Blue 5w40 Synthetic,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Clifford Matrix 50.5x Alarm

, P3 Brake Controller, Swamps Injectors, PHP Tunes

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 03:37 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imjosh View Post
Do you ever watch mythbusters?? Pretty sure they proved that to be an F'n joke.
YOu don't happen to have a link to that episode?

99.5 F250 2wd 6Speed: DP Tuner, Straight Pipe, DIY Tymar, 203 Thermostat. Spec Focus Hauler!!

23.5 MPG (HIGHWAY)
17.5 MPG (City)
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 03:23 AM
Diesel Sled Head

I am now in the process of installing a homemade unit this week, removed my batteries and relocated to a battery box under the cab on the pass side. I believe this to be the s***. My bro-in law an I are working on it now. Do the research IT IS the future. I was hoping this post was going to have more info on it.

2001 f250 H2E,BTS,Stealth,reg return,mod IDM, spearco,DI Ceramic Headers.. bcode stage 3's Cale's Tunes
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 08:20 AM
PSN Mega Miler

Well if it works you can info it up for us

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 08:45 AM
Starting Over

I would think it will run just like propane does.Except it is free

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 03:00 PM
PSN Newb

I guess it would be like propane, if you could get enough gas out of it. I don't think the volume of hydrogen you get out of the system is going to be close to the amount of propane somebody would use. Water is the lowest energy form of Hydrogen and Oxygen. It takes more energy to "split" water than you will get burning it. Water is basically Hydrogen and Oxygen after it's burned. I'm 99&#37; sure that it won't make a difference, but I'd love to be wrong.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Above It All

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_saving_devices

Do a search on Pogue carburetor.

'01 F250 SC/SB 4X4 Trailer Tug
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 09:45 PM
PSN Mega Miler

The main thing that kind of frosted me over on the first site linked in this thread is after reading it I got the opinion the site owner wears aluminum hats to keep the space signals out

Hopefully a level headed person will come out with something if it actually works that doesnt cause the bs flags to pop up like that site.

Heck I tell most people I run vegi oil in the wifes mercedes and get that look letting you know their bs flag just popped up

Im open minded so Id try the stuff if I thought it worked and was safe for my truck or her merc but I want a site that is more about the process and a bunch less about the men in black coming to get ya.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode