Where to get waste oil??? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Where to get waste oil???

Where are you guys getting your waste oil from? I guess from now on I will just bring empty containers with me and tell them its my oil I want it!!!

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 12:03 AM
Starting Over

Re: Where to get waste oil???

LMFAO

It is so illegal unless your a license bonded insured hazmat blah blah.Independant shops but allot of them save it for the Waste oil burners for heat in the winter.Your better off collecting Veggie but the whole world is doing it now and people are actually getting caught stealing it.I think Waste veggie on the open market is worth close to a 1.50 a gallon now.It was free for the longest time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 04:50 AM
Cute and cuddly boys!

Send a message via Yahoo to mazdaparts

Check your local laws, but I would think its ok to transport some waste motor oil since you can take it to disposal stations. I guess if you ever got caught with a bunch you could always say you do your own oil changes and are taking the oil to a disposal station for proper disposal.

Always remember. Nothing is illegal if you don't get caught.

2002 F250 Crewcab Shortbed 4X4 Totaled 6/16/12
2000 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x4

There are 2 rules to getting ahead.
Rule #1. Don't tell anyone everything you know.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 12:58 PM
< pissed off pumkin.

Talking Re: Where to get waste oil???

We have lots of it , but your kind far away Joe. . It cost us a lot to get rid of it, I think we fill a 55 in two to three months and we don,t change that much oil.

Dan

2003 F-350 4x4, Ext cab. 7.3 AFE stage II 4" turbo back exhaust, garret GTP 38, 1.15 van turbine housing,EBPV deleated, non waste gated, ATS compresor housing, WW II, bellowed up pipes, CFM + spyder conversion, Hydra chip with Bill's tunes, CCV mod, Hutched, harpooned, RR fuel system, 6.0 trans cooler, Swamps IDM, HPX.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 04:37 PM
<----Colin Banks

Do a search in your area for someone that delivers WVO. There are a few here in SoCal that do it and deliver oil for about $2.50/gallon. Who knows, but there might be someone up by you doin that same thing.

><>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<><

1996 PSD F-350 crew cab 4x4, 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK- Tuned by DI

2013 F250 4x4 CCLB Platinum Edition
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Non Helpful Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Where are you guys getting your waste oil from? I guess from now on I will just bring empty containers with me and tell them its my oil I want it!!!
Well in a few months you can have all my used oil I'll have right 400 gal next spring of schaffers 7000

2 fords that make no power

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode