I just bought a 2008 F250 4x4
KR CCSB. I want to maximize my mpg's with in reason. The truck has 3.73 gears and automatic
- AFE 4" Turbo Back
- AFE Stage 2 intake
- H&S Mini Maxx with custom tune
- Tonneau Cover (came with truck)
- Sinister EGR
- Sinister Coolant Filtration
- FS-2500 By-pass oil filtration
- Stock 20's with stock tires
- 2" drop with 5.4 front springs and no blocks in the rear
- Full Redline synthetics: transmission, transfercare, and f/r diff
- Mobil 1 motor oil 15w40
- Preston radiator flush and replace with ELC Cat
- Fuel filters
- Trans filter
Goal 23-24 mpg's on my 70 mile control loop with normal diesel (no Bio)
I drive 65 mile round trip to work and i would like to make that at 20ish without too much trouble on B100
will not do it) I have a source of high quality B100
about 4 miles from the house :) ...
I am very good at driving conservatively for mpg's. I had a 2007 F350 DRW CCLB 4x4
auto with 4.10's with intake, turbo back, and tunner, it was stolen
. I could get 19.5 on my control loop, and 18.5 on my commute to work. The new truck is more aerodynamic, lighter, half the drive wheel rotational inertia!!! better gears, and more efficient engine.
How possible is this too do?