Superlift Tru Speed Help!! - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 04:37 AM Thread Starter
All Jacked up on Mt Dew!!

Superlift Tru Speed Help!!

I just tried to install a Tru Speed that I picked up from a PSN member, and it did not work! I read the instructions the best I could. (they are a little unclear) I was wondering if anyone had some close-up pictures of the wiring install. Better instructions or tips on how to zero out the box and recalibrate it. Also any general info on how to check to make sure the box is hooked up correctly.

Thank you.

Early 99, 12" lift, 4" straight pipe 6" tip, tymar, Edge Juice w/ attitude, Edge Evolution, DDP injectors, Zoodad mod, CCV mod, crossover line, Return shimed, 38/15.50/18 Toyo MT's 4.56 gears and ARB, Water/Meth injection, Tru speed, 300k on the dial, more mods on the wish list.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 02:01 PM Thread Starter

Re: Superlift Tru Speed Help!!

bump

Early 99, 12" lift, 4" straight pipe 6" tip, tymar, Edge Juice w/ attitude, Edge Evolution, DDP injectors, Zoodad mod, CCV mod, crossover line, Return shimed, 38/15.50/18 Toyo MT's 4.56 gears and ARB, Water/Meth injection, Tru speed, 300k on the dial, more mods on the wish list.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 04:24 PM
28 cent #2

You probably already looked here james but this is all i could find. First PDF file. TruSpeed www.superlift.com

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 05:16 PM Thread Starter

yeah I have and I prented them off.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2009, 04:18 AM Thread Starter

Well thanks guys for all the help, but I figured it out.

31 people looked at this and nothing other than Daryl!

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2009, 04:08 PM
28 cent #2

Now you can opt to have one less thing in your field of vision and a few less wires under the dash hahah but damn i guess you may have gained some.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 02:46 AM Thread Starter

Haha the GPS only has one wire, and the tru speed added 4 more to the wire jungle!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode