Trans Cooler - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 02:55 AM Thread Starter
Flossin'

Trans Cooler

I've got a trans cooler with an electric fan. Wheres the best place to mount somethin like that? Probably gonna use it as a 2nd cooler that can kick on when it gets too hot.

I can't think of a good place to put it, kinda scared to put it underneath. With my luck I'd sharp stick it and decomish it.

Cody B
{1996 F250 XLT PSD AT}4 tires, a turbo, and a steering wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillin View Post
If getting in and out of a truck a few inches above stock height is just too much of a chore on your regular trips to the store for tampons, then that would be a personal preference.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 03:06 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Re: Trans Cooler

you get her running right yet? What was wrong with it? If you have room put it right behind the bumper opening, JMO

2005 F-250
Tuning by-Gearhead Automotive & Innovative
Performance Truck Products
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 03:34 AM Thread Starter
Flossin'

Dunno. Ran fine all day Friday and today. Changed the fuel filter and cleaned out some of the plugs. Still gonna get it scanned. Just running through the list of things I need to do. Either so its better for me, or more sellable.

Cody B

Quote:
If getting in and out of a truck a few inches above stock height is just too much of a chore on your regular trips to the store for tampons, then that would be a personal preference.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 03:58 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Copy, I hope it works out for you and you decide to hang on to her. I have the original CPS off my '95, thought it was the problem and turned out to be a relay, seems I remember reading the old CPS was better than the new??? Am I full of chit? Seems like I remember reading that. Any way let me know I can send it your way if you want to try it.

2005 F-250
Tuning by-Gearhead Automotive & Innovative
Performance Truck Products
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 04:09 AM Thread Starter
Flossin'

I already plugged my old style spare in. I think I heard that too. But it didn't fix it at the time.

Cody B

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode