Motorcraft Announces Bag-in-a-Box Oil and Automatic Transmission Fluid - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Doors1Fan

Motorcraft Announces Bag-in-a-Box Oil and Automatic Transmission Fluid

Say good-bye to one-quart packaging and hello to Motorcraft’s Bag-in-a-Box Oil and Automatic Transmission Fluid package. You’ll appreciate how it streamlines the entire process for enhanced productivity and cost efficiency. Here are some of the benefits:

The new Bag-in-a-Box Oil and ATF is priced less than quart pricing. It saves storage. It maximizes floor space. And each container has an easy-pour spout that drains quickly and efficiently — this can result in increased productivity and less waste for businesses that use it.

You can stock any combination of the following six oils and two automatic transmission fluids: 5W-20 and 5W-30 semisynthetic oil; 5W-20 and 5W-30 full synthetic oil; 10W-30 and 15W-40 diesel engine oil; and MERCON V and MERCON LV automatic transmission fluid. More products are in the works.

Each box provides the equivalent of 24 quarts or six gallons of product. Each rack is the equivalent of 192 quarts. Motorcraft has made the package as environmentally responsible as possible: 100% of each box is recyclable and the bag waste is less than one plastic quart bottle.

The rack is sturdy and durable and can hold eight products all in one convenient place. It’s about the same size as one 55-gallon drum and allows you to provide the right oils/fluids at the right time, minimizing inventory shrinkage. Drip pans prevent spillage and wasted product.

To get going, call your Motorcraft Distributor today and let your customers enjoy Motorcraft’s efficient Bag-in-a-Box Oil and Automatic Transmission Fluid package.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 01:30 PM
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!

Re: Motorcraft Announces Bag-in-a-Box Oil and Automatic Transmission Fluid

so it's got a little valve like a box-o-wine? i suppose one could put a piece of tubing on there & run the other end into the filler? or are these large bladders that require you to measure the oil volume before you fill? reason I ask, i could see myself hanging a 5qt bladder from the ceiling with a gravity feed tube going right in the crank case of my smaller vehicles, just like an IV lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Farts are like a good bourbon, add a small touch of water to bring out the excellence."
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 01:31 PM
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!

like this???

"Farts are like a good bourbon, add a small touch of water to bring out the excellence."

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Administrator

Interestig , i always hated throwing away all those empty jugs

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video library contribution to the DIY community

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 05:33 PM
PSN Veteran

I just burn everything once I'm finished an oil change, then I don't have milk jugs lined up around my shed.. oil burns, plastic Burns and I have no trash! Win win! Now, how do I re-install that smoke switch my dad took out.....

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

-2008 Job #3 F250 CCSB 4x4
-Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
-Peak Fleet Charge Purple Coolant
-SCT X4 Babysitter
-17" XD Addicts
-285 General Grabber AT2's
-Power Service White in the Tank
-Moog Tie Rods and Drag Arm
-Drilled and Slotted Rotors
-GearBoxZ DPF-R 4.0
-Flo-Pro DOC/DPF delete
-MPD CCV Kit
-Injen Evo CAI
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 05:57 PM
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!

i won't lie, it's handy to have some spare oil around to start up a wet pile of pushed timber! that's valid recycling, right?

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 05:59 PM
PSN Veteran

Just for the record, I don't burn my used oil, that and the jugs get properly recycled. I wonder how much more convenient this will be vs the box store gallon jugs. I may give this one a shot.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

-2008 Job #3 F250 CCSB 4x4
-Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
-Peak Fleet Charge Purple Coolant
-SCT X4 Babysitter
-17" XD Addicts
-285 General Grabber AT2's
-Power Service White in the Tank
-Moog Tie Rods and Drag Arm
-Drilled and Slotted Rotors
-GearBoxZ DPF-R 4.0
-Flo-Pro DOC/DPF delete
-MPD CCV Kit
-Injen Evo CAI
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 06:14 PM
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!

i'm sure the box will be easier for transport. no jugs sliding around the bed!

& seriously, synthetic 5/40 burns nearly as good as diesel does as for a brush pile starter!

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
Doors1Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd-250 View Post
so it's got a little valve like a box-o-wine? i suppose one could put a piece of tubing on there & run the other end into the filler? or are these large bladders that require you to measure the oil volume before you fill? reason I ask, i could see myself hanging a 5qt bladder from the ceiling with a gravity feed tube going right in the crank case of my smaller vehicles, just like an IV lol
Like this

http://ntvassets-a.akamaihd.net/0F3A...DD3D47FEBA.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0F3A1BEC77004C318E4336DD3D47FEBA.jpg (18.1 KB, 19 views)
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 07:15 PM

Almost 2 full oil changes in a box. Not too bad.

01 f-250, Standard
Rev tech 4" lift, 37" military wrangler Mt tires
KC diy 66, Full force 160/100 and custom tunes from PHP
Banks intercooler and full 4" exhaust, Diy S&B intake
Diy quad feed, Hydra, Isspro boost, pyro, and fuel pressure
3/0 battery cables with military style terminals

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode