power service agri power - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-26-2014, 05:38 AM Thread Starter
Master Tech

power service agri power

Has anyone here ever run this? I found three 2.5 gallon bottles of it ar
at a liquidation store. It takes 1/3 as much as the grey bottle according to power services website, so if bottle treats 2500g of fuel like the label says, that's enough for a tank a week for two years from each bottle!

Needless to say i got all 3. Let a friend get one for his 6.0, cracked one open for myself, not sure if i need the other one i might post it for sale.

From the literature on the power service site, it sounds almost the same as grey bottle, just with a soy base and 3x concentration. It looks to be geared towards Ag fleets, but the bottle stuffs it's Cummins and Cat certified. It's definitely not marketed towards the light truck market, it looks like 5 gallons is the smallest you can usually buy,

I've run maybe three tanks through it at double strength, a I have been really happy with the results all around. Other guy hadn't run it yet in the 6.0 so I haven't gotten any feedback from anyone else. Before this I was running power service grey bottle usually, and I usually run a super concentrated dose of liqui moly Diesel Purge (1 bottle mixed with D2 added to adangerously low tank) every few thousand miles. Everything feels a little smoother than before I'll save a ####load of cash on additive, and man it smells great when you fill up, like the grey bottle times ten.

http://www.powerservice.com/ap/

Late 99 CC/LB SRW Lariat 4x4 Offroad

2000 CC/LB DRW Lariat 2WD 7.3/4r100--- TOTALED late 2010, life saver

Former Cummins factory machinist & builder

Always Strokin', Never Cummins
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-26-2014, 05:57 PM
Luddite in Charge

Re: power service agri power

So I'm NOT the only one that likes that petroleum distillate smell!

How 'bout PB Blaster? I tell my woman all the time that I wish they made a similarly fragranced lubricant for sex. She doesn't appreciate the humor in that as much as I do.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-27-2014, 06:18 AM Thread Starter
Master Tech

Re: power service agri power

Im going to have to use that one! If they did that stuff would probably help lot lizards out with their sales

The PB products i also like, kind of reminds me of Raid roach spray though, but it definitely has a pleasant aroma in my opinion

I'll have to be careful, ole lady got a new db9 last month for her birthday, but she keeps telling me it's mine and she wants a glock 36...

Late 99 CC/LB SRW Lariat 4x4 Offroad

2000 CC/LB DRW Lariat 2WD 7.3/4r100--- TOTALED late 2010, life saver

Former Cummins factory machinist & builder

Always Strokin', Never Cummins

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode