Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 4Likes
  • 1 Post By 'Cody'
  • 1 Post By Discount Tire
  • 2 Post By 410customs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 02:34 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Thumbs up Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT

Hey it dont look like you guys are on here much but I just wanted to say I LOVE THESE TIRES!!

I recently installed a set of 285/65r18 on my 11 f150 and I think they are probably the best tire ive ever owned. I love tires in general and usually go with popular brands like toyo or bfg. A friend of mine told me about the Ultra Terrain you guys offer and I decided to give it a go.

These tires look awsome, they are made in the US, the price was very fair, they are rated for more weight than the toyo at2 10 ply I have on my other truck. They ride and drive great. They are very quiet. The rubber feels a bit soft so im not sure how long they will last compared to other leading brands but time will tell.

I have probably another year or so before I wear out the toyos and I'm really hoping you and goodyear continue to offer these tires.

Also when I ordered my tires I got them in 3 days delivered to my work. I am very impressed with you guys and plan to buy tires from you from now on. Thank you
410customs likes this.

Old Blue, 97' F350, CCLB, 7.3, Auto
Air: SD IC, 3" Plenums
Fuel: E- Fuel, 160/30 Injectors
Turbo: Irate T4, S366
Oil: T500, Melling LPOP
PCM: TW TS, IDM Mod
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 01:12 PM
Sponsor

Re: Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT

Thank you for choosing Discount Tire Direct, Cody! We too love tires and we're glad to hear you're pleased with your new set of Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain A/T !

We look forward to helping you again in the future and if you need anything at all from our end, please don't hesitate to reach out - we'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks again for choosing Discount Tire Direct!
'Cody' likes this.

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Discount Tire; 05-15-2019 at 04:04 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 01:18 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT

Thanks for the review, I will be watching to see how they wear.
I have owned several sets of goodyears of recent years, the MTR with kevlar and the Duratracs....both being a MT tire they wore a bit faster then we would have hoped but that is what you get when you drive a MT on the road 90% of the time. the old kevlar MTR was a real PITA to get to balance, the duratracs were much better but wore out too quickly, so a good offering in the aggressive AT market from Goodyear will have my eye. FYI we have 4 trucks that run 35-37" off road tires.....
Discount Tire and 'Cody' like this.

1997 CCFB 7.3, ZF5, 4x4, 4.10, baby swamps, TS6, E99 spyder, RiffRaff pipes, 6.0 FMIC, RSK, 315 toyo at

2001 Excursion 7.3, auto, 4x4, 3.73, collecting parts for suspension lift
2000 E350 7.3, auto 2wd, 3.73, toy hauler camper conversion...researching 4x conversion
21.9 liter family

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode