Buying AE have some Q's - Page 2 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-23-2014, 12:51 AM
PSN Veteran

Re: Buying AE have some Q's

Gotcha thanks

Tan white tan 97 ECLB, D60 RSK SD springs front, airs bags rear, E4OD 4:10, intake, DP 4 exhaust
Red 97 F250 CC 3:55, D60 Air Locker front, 175/80s, T500, TW files, Tymar, SD I/C, 6.0 fan, E-air, E-Fuel, RSK, SD springs front/rear, 145 litre rear tank (now ZF-5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 VW Touareg TDi Rawtek exhaust Malone tuned.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-23-2014, 01:58 PM
'05 Excursion

Use another computer to copy the CD onto a memory stick then use that to install the software onto the laptop that doesn't have a CD drive.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

SCT, no studs...yet, Dual OEM intake air filter housings, Banks intercooler & intake elbow, Banks exhaust syatem, Windrunner ported intake manifold, Bullet Proof Diesel remote oil cooler & thermostat, AirDog2 (plus a couple spares), Power steering filter (Amsoil dual-bypass), MagTec deep ATF pan, Electric oil pre-lub pump, Dakota Digital gauges.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-23-2014, 11:12 PM
Administrator

and you can request a software version from A/E they will email you a file

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video contribution to the DIY community

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-25-2014, 01:38 AM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmann View Post
and you can request a software version from A/E they will email you a file
Cool thanks

jrc
bradenthomas32 likes this.

Tan white tan 97 ECLB, D60 RSK SD springs front, airs bags rear, E4OD 4:10, intake, DP 4 exhaust
Red 97 F250 CC 3:55, D60 Air Locker front, 175/80s, T500, TW files, Tymar, SD I/C, 6.0 fan, E-air, E-Fuel, RSK, SD springs front/rear, 145 litre rear tank (now ZF-5
).

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-25-2014, 02:25 AM
OEM Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Tom S

You can download the current version as well as the current firmware for the driver. I just updated to version 12.0 yesterday on a couple of computers and updated my firmware.

1996 F250 Powerstroke 4X4 AUTO
DP-Tuner F-6 chip live tuned, BTS Transmission, Garrett 38R Turbo, Swamps Injectors 150cc, electric fuel,
Banks Intercooler, Reflexxions Cowl Hood, 17 degree HPOP, 4" Stainless Magnaflow &
Aeroturbine exhaust, Aeroforce OBD Scan Gauge, Truxedo tonneau cover
Dana 60 Precision Metal Fab RSK and SD Springs
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-25-2014, 01:52 PM
Administrator

agreed
but if you don't have the current license or the newest version you would have to pay to update those with older devices would have to upgrade the hardware( anti piracy dongle ) at on their own dime so thats where the request for a past version is handy

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video contribution to the DIY community

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-18-2014, 10:13 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom S View Post
You can download the current version as well as the current firmware for the driver. I just updated to version 12.0 yesterday on a couple of computers and updated my firmware.
So I purchase the firmware and software online and have the physical connector sent in the mail and or is there a blue tooth connector I could buy too?

).

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-18-2014, 11:25 PM
Administrator

you buy a box with the hardware and software CD when u load it up you can update to the newest version if that isn't what yours was shipped with (unlikely most drop ship )

you have a 1 year subscription to update if newer versions become available after that you re up or just do nothing and use your version if at a later date you want a new version you re new with no past penalty
IIRC

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-29-2014, 11:37 PM
PSN Local

Getting AE to deal with my '00 SD 7.3, but the wife has a 2013 Exploder and I would like to retrieve the door lock combination. Anyone know if AE will do that?

'00 F350 LBCC DRW 4X4 with Spectre filter, muff delete. TS 6 pos chip in hand (Not in truck). In-bed fuel tank. 480 K miles on truck, 180K on current engine. Former FEMA hauler. Gooseneck ball and 16K 5th hitch. Has the pump and controls for air-bags, but no bags.(yet)
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-24-2014, 02:20 AM
PSN Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarence_Carter View Post
Getting AE to deal with my '00 SD 7.3, but the wife has a 2013 Exploder and I would like to retrieve the door lock combination. Anyone know if AE will do that?
AE doesn't locate this. There is usually a sticker in the truck somewhere.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode