AE won't show values - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Busted Knuckles

AE won't show values

I purchased AE a few months ago. I first connected it to my truck and everything worked fine. Randomly the live data meter readings started reading all zero values for me. I called AE and they worked with me and determined that I had a bad connector so they shipped me a new one. I tried hooking it up to my truck and the live data meters are still only reading zero. I also can't perform any KOER/KOEO tests. The strange thing is I can use the software on a couple other trucks perfectly. What could be the problem with my truck?

'97 Powerstroke SCLB:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordfreak4life View Post
i have a couple friends that went balls deep in wyotech and when they got out they couldn't poor piss out of a boot if you put the directions on the sole
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-26-2011, 05:56 AM
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER

Re: AE won't show values

does your cigarette lighter work?? if not check the fuse...the same fuse powers the OBD port..

Early 99 7.3 F350 auto,TN T-4 mount with a s467 for air,H-11's stud's SRP 1.1 for oil all supplied by unlimited diesel..beehives, DI push rod's, new alliant 315/200 hybrids,Driven diesel fuel system with a fuel lab 41401. ...tuned by Gearhead..

88 F250 7.3 IDI plow truck 112k - bone stock.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-26-2011, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Busted Knuckles

I'm getting power to the port, the software is connecting to my truck and detecting all of the sensors, but they just read zero values all the way across the board! It's really confusing!

'97 Powerstroke SCLB:

Quote:
i have a couple friends that went balls deep in wyotech and when they got out they couldn't poor piss out of a boot if you put the directions on the sole

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-28-2011, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
Busted Knuckles

Any other suggestions?

'97 Powerstroke SCLB:

Quote:
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 01:20 AM
R.I.P

Sorry I don't have any ideas but same thing happened to me every other time i hooked it up. But when doing some work I had my batteries unconnected for a while and after that it worked fine (knock on wood). Could have been coincidence though. Hope you get it worked out

1997 F350 7.3 Powerstroke, 4x4, 135,400 miles, 4 1/2" up front 2" out back, 35" Kuhmo M/T's, 3" dp, 4" with no cat, K&N, Triple Auto Meter Gauges, IDM Mod, rebuilt E4OD, Beans Tunes
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-23-2015, 08:57 PM
PSN Newb

I have the same problem early 99 7.3 got dtc codes, but no live data and the onboard test system doesn't appear to work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode