Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

? On feeding 205/30s & H2O injection.

636 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Sbluke55 
#1 ·
Hey Fellas,

Given that it never ends just chewing on next updates to Tan truck. The FFD 205/30s so far with Jelibult files are pretty fine, smooth linear feel in power, smooth idle its all good. Not sure on the EGTs, too long a tail to explain here, key thing is I need gauges and about to pull trigger.

What’s come to mind is H2O injection and if you guys that have run it feel it’s worth the mucking about for towing in mountains. I live in some steep hill areas and tow once in a while.

Lastly for the 205/30% currently running stock 7.3 SD pump in stock lines to the block and return. Donaldson PH80005 water separator then Pump and Cat 1R-750 feeding into stock lines in frame. Feeding Fuel to back of heads via rear Banjo bolts (that face firewall) on each head with high flow fittings in Russel 3/8” ID hose and fittings. Front of heads have RiffRaff highflow banjo bolts. Then stock return lines to Aeromotive regulator at 65 psi. This should be adequate for above jectors right?

Thanks guys,
j

See less See more
#2 ·
So for water meth, I havent had it but I've read a few threads on it. Usually its helpful but everybody complains about the small tank and how often they have to refill it. Washer fluid works pretty good due to having 15-25% methonal.

As for the fuel system. You kind of have to put a gauge on it and see what it does. Just for a temporary setup I would just buy 2 barbed fittings, 1/8 NPT collar and 4' or 5' of fuel hose. Then extend the existing gauge put from under the hood and stick it under the wiper. Then put it on your highest hp tune and do a few wot runs and see what it does. If it falls below 45 psi let off. If it stays above that your good.

Reactions: JCart
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.