Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

WANTED: 1995 Fuel Bowl

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Lt.Dan 
#1 ·
While replacing the failed fuel heater, I noticed a pin hole in the fuel bowl. Does anyone have just the fuel bowl for sale?

#4 ·
95 and 97 will be slightly different, but if you use the 97 regulator too, it will work just fine. Cheers!

#6 ·
Short term clean, degrease with brake clean. JB weld or use a price of cloth saturated with seal all. I’ve repaired gas tanks with gas running out using seal all and cloth. For Diesel it should work, read label first.

#9 ·
The mechanical fuel pump and stock filter system are prone to a variety of failures. E fuel IS the correct long term fix for these engines, not that hard to do, not that expensive if you DIY a system. I typically use the stock 7.3 SD E fuel pump, with Donaldson and Cat filters.

#10 ·
My stock system has been working fine now for 23+ years. Except for the fuel heater. So unless going to bigger injectors why change out everything to a E fuel system that is also prone to it's own problems.

You can completely rebuild the stock system including new fuel bowl for less than a E fuel system

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

#13 ·
#15 ·
1052 is for the early 94-95 trucks and 1054 is for 96-97 (based on the photos). The later 1054 should work just fine on the early trucks as well. The fuel restriction sensor moved from the rear lower bowl to the FPR and the return hose locations are just a tad different, but it shouldn't be a problem. If the stupid FRS leaks (and it will) its much easier to replace with a plug on the later bowl. Cheers!

Reactions: Blue-Truck-Nut97
#16 ·
If you can swing it I’d do E fuel, I’m biased though and always swap mine out. The mechanical system will fail you always. Checked the oil today (just cause), engine is clean, dry, no dripping fuel and idles smoother too. Ive (knock on wood), never had my DIY E fuel ever fail... 3 trucks now logged thousands of miles. Fact have always installed used (from wreckers) 7.3 E fuel pumps and also a 6.0 used pump.
Cheers,
j

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.