Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Black F-250, what kind of rims??

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  smcox1 
#1 ·
I have an '02 F-250 black (sport edition). I am interested in hearing your opinions as to which black (or mostly black) rim I should get. I want to stay with the 16 inch rim and probably 295 or 305 Goodyear Duratracs wrapped around them. Any ideas as to which one would look the best? Thanks.

#4 ·
those are two that I have been looking at and yes, I do see the hostages all over the place now. I kind of want individuality in the rims.

#6 ·
Sure, it depends on the taste of the owner. Chrome wheels certainly fit any color truck

#9 ·
here is mine with moto metal 951 with 305 Mickey Thompson Baja atz's

Attachments

#10 ·
#13 ·
go with black and machined rims. Chrome are too much to keep up with and only look good on a black truck if did right. All black rims kinda look dirty and dont standout. Black and machined are great. Look into fuel rims, Fuel Nutz are sweet, Fuel Mavericks, I have Fuel throttles, The fuel Hostage rims are becoming more common BUT people run the all black hostage or the chrome one, the Machined hostages look nasty and i rarely see those on trucks. Everyone and their mother runs XD series rims so i wouldnt go that route.

#14 ·
But if you want something unique don't run fuel rims either every truck you see in any magazine or on the forum has fuel rims.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.