1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Derek C 
#1 ·
I got
Hand made straight knife and hand made sheath
Cash
Year extension on my gun range membership
Gearwrench metric set
1/4" socket set

All that at the wifes family. Going to do another Christmas in Michigan this week

Hope y'all have a great Christmas.

Josh

#2 ·
i got a new hoodie, true religion jeans, room heater,and a bunch of other small things, got a gift card to a gun store so im going tomorrow to pick up a new 12 gauge, maybe go shooting on tuesday lol

#4 ·
"Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle.

#5 ·
New cb, new antenna, air horns, back up light, battery tenders, scope for my AR, carhartt,...lots more that i cant think of at the moment...

#6 ·
I got chrome half mirror covers. Two hoodies three button up s two long sleeved shirts. And three hundred bucks

#8 ·
Sct Sf3
1/2 Cordless Impact
Few Powerstroke Apparel
Recon Mini 15' Led Bar
Retro Solution Cree Reverse Bulbs.

santa was good this year haha

(and bought Performance Machine MFG Coolant filter)
(Ordering Triple Gauge Pillar With EGT, Trans Temp, and Boost Gauges.)
little gifts to myself

#9 ·
I got to come home right before Christmas ( Best gift ever ), my wife had my truck painted for me ( from F1 red to black ) and she also bought my a complete black leather interior for it and had it all custom embroidered.............no I'm not divorcing any time soon.

Chad

#12 ·
Where can I find a woman like that? Would love to have one that just didnt mind when I work on my rig let alone get me some thing for it:doh:

#15 ·
ha must be nice dude i got my stack put in right before xmass and got my ts chip instaled yesterday so not a bad week. now time to figure out what to do next save the body from roten out or buy injectors hmm time will tell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.