PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Religion....you might be wrong.
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-11-2011, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
TANK'S 250
King Dingaling

Religion....you might be wrong.

This is a perfect video of how I feel about the whole God thing....no one knows who is right, no one knows who is wrong....but one thing is for certain...they all thing they are right...

...well... you might be wrong....there is just as good of a chance that there is no God, no Devil, no after-life, no Heaven, no hell...when you die, you just die...that's it.

....you can have your beliefs, I can respect it....as long as you can respect mine...because ....you might be wrong....

..I've heard people say a hundred times..." you need to be a good christian"...or .." I'm a good christian"...or..." I'm a devout Catholic" ...

...but when I hear it come out of their mouths,...I hear it as..." you need to be follower and believe what you are told"...or...." I'm a good person who is wrong"...or " I'm a devout follower of what probably isnt right"..

That's just me...I don't believe in what I can't see for myself...I don't believe in things that I can't touch....and I don't follow everyone else.....because they might be wrong.

More from Paul Thorn:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome