Ok im blind - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Ok im blind

I was looking for the electrical connector for the Exast backpresure Valve.. I cannot find it anyware. I can see the controll rod that goes inbehind the pedistal but thats it?

Were is it? I thought it was front and to the right

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...P4070001-1.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 09:14 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: Ok im blind

In your second picture there is a "stud" in the middle. It should be just in front of that look down there.

1997 F-250 PSD, 130k, 4x4, Outlaw E4ODX, Standard Cab, reg bed, 3.55 LS rear, Swamps 225/146 injectors, Autometer Guages Pyro/Boost/Tranny, 3" downpipe, 3.5" adjusted exhaust, ts 6 pos chip, Tonys fun programs, Tru-Cool H7B, 285/75, factory alum rims, Western V-Plow, 6.0 intercooler installed not plumbed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 10:42 PM
<---Best intake plenums

in your third pic you see that little wrapped white wiring? Follow it and theres your plugin.

RDRCM #29
"New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed,without any other reason but because they are not already common" John Locke

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 12:27 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindViper View Post
In your second picture there is a "stud" in the middle. It should be just in front of that look down there.
Looked everyware in the front of the pedistal nothing their even stood on my head trying to find it...
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertrip View Post
in your third pic you see that little wrapped white wiring? Follow it and theres your plugin.
That wire goes to teh back side of the valve cover in the second pic is showing were it goes into the valve cover at.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 01:07 AM
Harl

Send a message via AIM to Harl

No bud. Thats your fuel line your seeing.. Follow the wire towards the front of the turbo. Its monted on the side of it.

Cody,17
DD-1996 F250 Powerstroke, 5speed, 4x4 ecsb

Mods: GlowShift Gauges-Boost, Pryo, Oil psi and Fuel psi. DIY 6637 Intake, 160/100's, Wildman 6pos, Stage 2 water/meth, D66, TE HPOP, Vailer Clutch, Custom Bars and 5in turbo back....

PT-1995 F350- totaled
Soon to be brought back to a 1992

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 01:19 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin96 View Post
No bud. Thats your fuel line your seeing.. Follow the wire towards the front of the turbo. Its monted on the side of it.
Dohh i must have gotten my fingers crossed when i was folowing it towards the firewall and crossed over to the fuel line. Going towards the front of the truck it seems to go under the fuel filter and has a connector just inbehind the hose connection that you can't see. From all teh pic's i was able to dig up it looks like the connector was fairly easy to see but i can see it no ware... guess ill charge up the trouble light and go look again... Anyone have a really good pic?
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 02:42 AM
Harl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrock View Post
Dohh i must have gotten my fingers crossed when i was folowing it towards the firewall and crossed over to the fuel line. Going towards the front of the truck it seems to go under the fuel filter and has a connector just inbehind the hose connection that you can't see. From all teh pic's i was able to dig up it looks like the connector was fairly easy to see but i can see it no ware... guess ill charge up the trouble light and go look again... Anyone have a really good pic?
Looking at the truck the plug is on the right side of turbo towards the bottom.. Ill try and find you a pic.

Cody,17

Mods: GlowShift Gauges-Boost, Pryo, Oil psi and Fuel psi. DIY 6637 Intake, 160/100's, Wildman 6pos, Stage 2 water/meth, D66, TE HPOP, Vailer Clutch, Custom Bars and 5in turbo back....

PT-1995 F350- totaled

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 02:47 AM
Harl

Ohh my mistake. I see what you mean now Its not where its actualy suposed to be.. Well you could cut one of the wires and put it on a switch so u can use it when u want it and shut it off when u dont want it.

Cody,17

PT-1995 F350- totaled

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin96 View Post
Ohh my mistake. I see what you mean now Its not where its actualy suposed to be.. Well you could cut one of the wires and put it on a switch so u can use it when u want it and shut it off when u dont want it.
ya thats what i was thinking of doing. Putting a switch under the hood for winter use... So is that the right wire i found? Like i said all teh pic's i have seen their is no pigtail on the EBV and i still havent beeen able to find the other end of this wire

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode