Fort Wayne Clutch and Driveline - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 04:04 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 111
Fort Wayne Clutch and Driveline

I found this store on E-Bay " Fort Wayne Clutch and Driveline". And I'm wondering if anybody on here has heard of them and is running their Clutch and SMF. It's pretty cheap, and that's what I'm affaid of! Though my '95 OBS is just about stock, and the truck runs around just about empty 90% of the time. And money is tight, it's the other 10% of the time I do haul the counterweight for the crane (20,000lbs), and I can't afford to throw away $425.
jacmurr is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 04:15 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 111
jacmurr is offline  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 04:33 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Pittsboro, IN
Posts: 1,241
Re: Fort Wayne Clutch and Driveline

let me know if you are getting serious about buying, I am up in Fort Wayne, In right now, i could go take a look at the shop and see how legit it is for you

late 99 black CCSB
OUTLAW101 is offline  
 
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 02:00 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 111
Re: Fort Wayne Clutch and Driveline

Hey man, thanks for the offer! I was hopeing to hear from someone that is using their clutch/flywheel before I buy from them. I'm working my '08 6.4L now.(which I may have to sell anyway) so I'm not really in a hurry, I decided to rebuild the tranny too while it's out. My ole '95 just gets better fuel mileage. therefore I make more with it. But yeah, if you got the time, by all means, please check them out! At least then we'd know these parts aren't pulled from some junk yard and run through a washing machine.
jacmurr is offline  
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 09:09 PM
PSN Veteran
 
Powerjoke4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fort Wayne Indiana
Posts: 1,011
Re: Fort Wayne Clutch and Driveline

Hey man I see Im a little late on the reply but if you are still wondering Fort Wayne Clutch is pretty legit place. Never bought anything there but I have a bunch of buddies who have used them
Powerjoke4life is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome