low pressure cyling switch part number - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 03:43 AM Thread Starter
PSN nerd

low pressure cyling switch part number

does anybody have the number for it? i have the rectangle shaped plug, with 11/16 nut. the one they gave me has the round plug which i was gonna change out and the 9/16 nut on it.

they told me the rectangle one is discontinued, and the round plug one is the new one just have to change the plug out. but it has the smaller fitting. the "new" plug is the same one as the super duties. my cycling switch is leaking and not cycling well.

thanks!!

97 F250SC 4X4 4 LINKED ON AIR <- FOR SALE!!!!!!

00 F350CC 4x4 I NEED A FLATBED FOR IT!!!!! LET ME KNOW IF YALL KNOW ANYBODY THAT HAS ONE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 08:41 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: low pressure cyling switch part number

What is a cycling switch?

Describe it a little bit because I don't think that's the terminoligy that we are used to.

Eric
96 F-350 CC Dually
300/100% B codes, Stealth dual pumps, H2E, BTS trans, ARP head studs, Comp 910 valve springs, Tyrant Tunes

6.0 IC, Fuelab electric fuel pump, NAPA 6637 air filter, ITP Overboost Annihilator, AeroTurbine 4040XL
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
PSN nerd

its the pressure switch that is on the dryer on the passanger side of the truck

00 F350CC 4x4 I NEED A FLATBED FOR IT!!!!! LET ME KNOW IF YALL KNOW ANYBODY THAT HAS ONE

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-14-2009, 12:26 AM
97 OBS PSD

F3AZ19E561A

You need to ask for the R-12 switch. It is a 134 system, but they did not use the 134 switch in our trucks. Ask for a switch from an older truck.

I bought mine a few months ago. As far as I know, theye are not discontinued

HTH

Aaron

97 PSD 4X4 250K, Ron Holland/Banks 1.00 A/R, EBPV Delete, 3" DP, Kitty Delete, PHP Phoenix 6 POS, 140V IDM, Autometers on the Pillar,4" Intake, 17 degree SD pump, 18-20 psi depending on setting...
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-14-2009, 12:48 AM Thread Starter
PSN nerd

thanks!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode