Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

A/C ??

534 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  gsxr1216 
#1 ·
I poked a hole in my a/c condenser and got a new one , I whent to change the factory dryer and couldn't get the bottom line loose . Took it to my local a/c shop
And they couldn't get it off with messing things up worse. The ?? I have is what is the normal for temp or ideal #s .It's blowing 45 * on max
Thanks
Threestud

#2 ·
Not to sure what the norm is...but it can vary inside the cab on temp due to the temp outside and humidity the general rule of thumb is that the cab temp should be 20* cooler than outside temp and if the humidity is way up the air will also not bee as cool due wet air....also if your air blowing cold I wouldn't worry about drier unless you want spend the extra money the dryer and that seized line also if you turn your blower speed down it will get cooler faster in the cab because the evaporator is not having to work as fast as the blower to keep up the cool air...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.