zf5 swap - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 02:26 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

zf5 swap

OK I'm getting ready to start my 5spd swap and I've been researching clutches leaning more towards southbend. Just wondering what you guys think and suggest. I'm def doing a SMF also and I plan on doing 50hp injectors in the next yr or so

95 F350 CCLB, 270,000. ZF5 conversion, 6" springs with 38" Kumhos, 6637 intake, ts 6 with beans tunes, 3" dp to 4" duals, 410 rears

95 F350, RCLB, 330,000. ZF5 conversion, 6" springs, 3" dp, 5"dual stacks, 456s w/ lockers front and rear, 37" Militarys, wicked wheel, TS 6 pos, afe intake, pillar gauges
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 04:09 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: zf5 swap

50hp injectors? you mean 160/0 (160cc/0%(stock) nozzles)? I have the Southbend CON-OFE 450hp , its aggressive and grabby. I like it, but ive also heard thet the Valair is a little more everyday driving friendly! Im not bashing my Southbend, i do love it (never slips). just giving you my opinion, maybe someone whos tried both will chime in and give you a better perspective. Somthing to think about!

-06 CCLB 6.0, studs, heads reworked, studs, dummy plugs, stand pipe, updated stc fitting, egr delete, 6.4 banjos, blue spring, New oil cooler, 40 FICM, stage 1 powermax, and Looney Wild, 4 inch exhaust
SOLD-1996 f250 4x4, ZF5 with BASB and 175/100s
-2002 F250 4x4, auto, ECLB, CAI, CCV mod, Dp-Tuner, air heater delete, 4"dp, billet 38R

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode