pcm question - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 02:56 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

pcm question

ok so i need some help. I fried the pcm a couple months ago and have been trying to find one since and have had no luck. i sent the old one out to see if it could get rebuilt and it cant. tried buying a referbished one from a couple companies and have got screewd by them or they dont have any. The computer #'s are F7TF-12a650 Rc-Rh, DPC-312. the understanding i have about this whole ca, smog bs is that it has to do with the injectors being split-shots and the others being singles? If so would any of the tuning guys like dp, beans, php...etc be able to either a) take another easier to find pcm and program it to work b) program a computer to work with a different set of injectors
any information is helpful and appreciated, thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 09:46 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: pcm question

You ould need to address the wiring harness issues as well since the California 97 PCMs are pinned out differently. Cheers!

97 F250 SC 4x4, E4OD, 4.10 LS, Basically Stock, Relocated Block Heater Plug, Ext Trans Filter, Tru-Cool Max, I/C Mounted but not Plumbed

SOLD: 94 F350 CC DRW PSD, 5 Speed, 4.10 LS, SBC Con-O, Baldwin Filter, Tymar HPX Hose, 3 DP, Bilsteins, $12 AIC, Coolant Filter, Explorer O/H Console, Trans Temp, Boost, and Pyro, Pedestal Mod, Gutted EBPV

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode