little bit of help... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2011, 12:15 AM Thread Starter
BROKE as a JOKE

little bit of help...

Ok, can someone clarify please?

1. My truck need new springs, and i would like to go up. SO, do 350 front springs bolt right up?

2. Who's got personal experience with a decent 2-4" lift?

3. Is it better to do the 350 axle swap, RSW (i think thats what its called) and higher springs in the rear?

I plan to run 35x13.50 tires. Any help would be awesome since i want to do it right the first time. I'll be pulling the bed off next week to replace the fuel pumps and sand/paint the frame.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2011, 03:16 AM
PSN Veteran

Re: little bit of help...

Is this a gas rig or diesel , because if its diesel you wont find any pumps under the bed its up in the engine valley. With regards to the 350 springs i want to say yes they will fit, but just stay money ahead and do an RSK with a dana 60 swap and be done. I believe you can run those 35 with an RSK and no additional lift.

96 cclb f350.
idm mod,
gauges-boost/pyro/trans temp
afe stage 2 intake
dp to 4" straight pipe
studs, springs, pushrods
srp1
intercooler
electric fuel convertion
238/100
dp-tuner f6
T-4 mount and s470.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2011, 07:34 AM Thread Starter
BROKE as a JOKE

7.3, thanks. ill start looking for the 60 axle

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2011, 11:10 AM
PSN Local

I have a dana 60 front and springs out of a 1996 f350 powerstroke. Pm me if you interested.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2011, 03:45 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid_rope View Post
Ok, can someone clarify please?

1. My truck need new springs, and i would like to go up. SO, do 350 front springs bolt right up? Yes, but aren't recommend has the 250 springs are stiffer due to the d50's flex.

2. Who's got personal experience with a decent 2-4" lift?

3. Is it better to do the 350 axle swap, RSW (i think thats what its called) and higher springs in the rear? Yes, its better to swap on a complete 350 setup, rear leafs wont really matter. Also it's called an RSK.

I plan to run 35x13.50 tires. Any help would be awesome since i want to do it right the first time. I'll be pulling the bed off next week to replace the fuel pumps and sand/paint the frame.
My answers in red, as stated there aren't any fuel pumps on the frame rail. Only stuff on the frame are the fuel lines, brake lines, wire harness and the rabs valve but thats further towards the front of the frame.

02 f250
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2011, 05:10 PM
PSN Veteran

Rear leafs do matter, going to SD B codes will make a big ride quality difference and are recomended with a 3" RS kit and SD front V codes if you want the best ride quality..

We developed this mod 12 years ago and have everything needed..PM me if I can help.

Cary

We only carry the BEST parts and never compromise just to get a sale.

Dealer for: Full Force, Tymar, BTS, Icon, Pure Performance, TW tunes, just to name a few.

email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Introduction only. Please email if I can help.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2011, 05:51 PM
PSN Veteran

stupid rope, if you can hold off until the new year I can help you get situated with great prices on all the parts ( my buddy has connections ) and we build the trucks all the time still from when he owned his business. I might even have some friends with old lift kits layin around...and I can show you other trucks around base I've had my hands on and what they're running and stuff....just an idea for ya and you can meet some new people around the area to hang out with as well.

Chad

00 F350, 08 clone, 3" cowl hood,billet grilles, 15" lift, 40" SS M16'S, 24X12 Rockstars, 2% tint, EBPV Delete, 4" duals w/7" tips, 6637 intake, WW, CCV Mod, PHP 80,120 race,140 Extreme, stage 1 single shots, 6.0 I/C

Chad
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2011, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
BROKE as a JOKE

PMs sent.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode