Help.... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 02:24 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Help....

Ok guys not sure where to look, needed to change fuel pump because it was seeping fuel....started removing the fuel filter can and I found a mess of melted wires running from the side of the can to plugs on the other side I assume it's the fuel heater and etc.....here is a pic does anyone have a harness left over from a fuel conversion or where can I find one thanks in advance guys.....here is a pic.....

1997 F250 ccsb, e40d, 3.55, 2wd......first psd, gearhead tunes, isspro-boost, tranny, pyro, scan gauge 3" dp, 5" straight de, tymar, fpr shim, full energy suspension truck kit, 3.5 extra capacity tranny pan, super duty rear diff cover, 20" ion wheels....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 02:26 AM
I know nothing...

Re: Help....

Bows a good time to pitch that pig. You got it out and that's the hardest part.

The Fuel Bowl delete and regulated return for peanuts. - PowerStrokeNation

Doesn't roll with anyone or tag along to be cool...
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 02:36 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Do I not need any of those wires...what about the one to the hpop? And for some reason my fpr doesn't resemble yours?? No big bowl hanging just a hard line into the fpr....

1997 F250 ccsb, e40d, 3.55, 2wd......first psd, gearhead tunes, isspro-boost, tranny, pyro, scan gauge 3" dp, 5" straight de, tymar, fpr shim, full energy suspension truck kit, 3.5 extra capacity tranny pan, super duty rear diff cover, 20" ion wheels....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 02:38 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Just noticed the cupless note lol....

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 04:54 AM
PSN Local

You need the wire to the hpop (IPR)

1997 F-350 Crew Cab Long Bed SOLD
2008 F-350 CCLB King Ranch- Spartan Tuned, Exhaust, Intake
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 05:12 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Ok thought so what does ipr stand for??

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 06:19 AM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htownstroker View Post
Ok thought so what does ipr stand for??
injection pressure regulator, your truck wont run without it.

1997 f250 4x4 sclb, auto, 3.55's, 191k, diy intake w 6637, ccv mod, pyro, boost, trans gauges, 3" dp to 4" single exh. super chips for now. scangauge
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc753 View Post
Besides there is absolutely no way to idiot proof something, since they are always coming out with better idiots by the day
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

So does anyone have an extra from a parts truck or etc that I can buy because I could repair mine but would prefer an undamaged factory piece....thanks again guys....

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-09-2011, 02:44 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

bump.....

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-09-2011, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Anyone?? I could really use that harness

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode