2011 F250 Headlight Electrical wiring question (pictures) - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-30-2019, 06:58 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Unhappy 2011 F250 Headlight Electrical wiring question (pictures)

Hey all,

I have had this truck for a couple years and haven't had any major issues until now. I had a little mishap and cut through some of the headlight wires. See pictures below.

My question is how do I find out which wires go to which headlights/turn signal/running lights without tracing them all the way back?

Also, Can I just connect the same color wires and be good to go?

What I am wondering is if I just hook up same color wires, since there are basically two of each, do I have a possibility of changing the low beams to the high beam wiring and vice versa where the switches in the cab will all be reversed or different?

-

-

-

-

This is a 2011 F250 Lariat.

I have 223k miles on it stock.

Just installed No Limit EGR and DPF delete with an X4 programmer at +50HP Tyrant tune.

It doesn't have a plow or extra packages on it with upfitter wiring or any of that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode