HELP Tailgate Lightbar Issues - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

HELP Tailgate Lightbar Issues

To all of the great guru's of PSN, I need help.

I just installed a Recon 60" LED 5-way tailgate light bar and opted to hardwire it in instead of using up my 4-way. I had previously hardwired their mini tailgate lightbar with no issues so I figured this would be a snap.

I hardwired all of the wires into the wires on the 7-way plug. The lightbar works perfectly when the truck isn't started. Once you start the truck, the running lights and the reverse lights work but the blinkers and brake lights do not work on the lightbar. I have no codes on and everything else works fine. Has anyone encountered this issue before? I am at a total loss and have tried everything I know of. Don't understand why all of the functions work perfectly with the truck not running but once you start the truck, they don't.

Any and all help/suggestions you guys could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Sincerely,
Rex

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode