leds/other show lights. - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

leds/other show lights.

not really sure what to put down for for hte title, but im interested in putting some L.E.Ds in my truck possibly interior and not to sound like ricer or anyting but some light underglo type deal. like in the grill or shining on the stacks or actually under the truck, just to look kinda cool/diffferent when haning out with the buddys showing of our trucks or what not. I like a clean cut look and nothing riced out and wires showing, but something that could remotely look factory.

anyone have any pictures for me? show me your ideas!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 02:42 PM
The Original

Re: leds/other show lights.

Man I have got just what you need PM Coming

[CENTER]1994 F350 4x4 5spd, 1995 F250 4x4 5spd, 1996 F250 4x2 auto, 1997 F350 4x4 auto, 1997 F250 4x2 auto
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 02:47 PM
owner/president

Send a message via MSN to dixieland-diesels

I myself don't like all of those led's everywhere,but i do have the lighted(SUPERDUTY) doorsills from Recon.I think they look nice when you open the door.It looks alot better if i would of turned the flash off of the camera.100_0625.jpg

03 lariat cc,4x4 7.3,DP-F5,36''MT,8"lift w/trac.bars,4"Silverline ss.exh,AFE II,Optimas,ATS housing,WW,Turbomaster,6.0 IC & tranny cooler,BTS,ISSPRO gauges,HPX,ITP RR,BRV+,Powerslots,WARN prem-hubs,coolant filter,ccv mod,08 mirrors,ARP's,mod.fuel & inj's.,Crower rods,AIH delete,AMSOIL fluids. ~waitn on the 38R~

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Dixieland that is sick lol but i have an obs...or i would do that haha my cusin put a set above the driver side pedals under the dash so when you open the door they go on like a dome light and it looks sweet, so im tring to get some more insperation.

big stroke, pm'd back!
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 06:33 PM
owner/president

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideracelivemx7 View Post
Dixieland that is sick lol but i have an obs...or i would do that haha my cusin put a set above the driver side pedals under the dash so when you open the door they go on like a dome light and it looks sweet, so im tring to get some more insperation.

big stroke, pm'd back!
OBS,gotcha hoss.Good luck on your project.

03 lariat cc,4x4 7.3,DP-F5,36''MT,8"lift w/trac.bars,4"Silverline ss.exh,AFE II,Optimas,ATS housing,WW,Turbomaster,6.0 IC & tranny cooler,BTS,ISSPRO gauges,HPX,ITP RR,BRV+,Powerslots,WARN prem-hubs,coolant filter,ccv mod,08 mirrors,ARP's,mod.fuel & inj's.,Crower rods,AIH delete,AMSOIL fluids. ~waitn on the 38R~
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 07:04 PM
PSN Veteran

would be sweet if the made some for the obs that had

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

97 f-350 psd
96 f-350 psd
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-05-2009, 02:29 AM
OBS Addict

i have them in my SD at the moment, but im sure they'd work just as well in an OBS, but i ran those blue neon underglow lights under my dash and they put off a pretty cool glow onto the floorboards, i just found a place i could tuck them cleanly and wired them into my cruisers from the switch. i'd get pics but kinda hard to get them to turn on when you dont have a battery (or engine for that matter) in the rig theyre in

Weeeee.......................
*flop*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instant Pirate - Just Add Rum!
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-05-2009, 11:21 AM
owner/president

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneton View Post
would be sweet if the made some for the obs that had
Or INTERNATIONAL.

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-05-2009, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Chimera what did you tie the leds underdash into? My cusin used the dinger but can't figure out the passenger side to light when that door opens, b ut you've got what I want to try soon
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 02:44 AM
OBS Addict

i actually ran all the wires to the headlight/cruiser switch so when the cruisers/running lights (take you pick on the name) are on the under dash lights are on. theyre not so bright as to distract durning night driving but just give a nice glow and make it easy to see

Weeeee.......................
*flop*

Instant Pirate - Just Add Rum!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode