So I've got this crazy idea with lights and I'd like some input because I honestly don't know how to pull it off..
I want to add some custom lighting in the following places:
1. Plain LED dome and door lights.
2. Multi-Color LED under the dash.
3. Multi-Color LED under the seats.
4. Multi-Color LED in the bed of the truck.
5. Possibly Multi-Color LED under the truck (wheel wells, etc.)
6. Multi-Color LED guages.
Here's the kicker, I want all of the multi-colored lights to be controlled by one switch (preferably a remote.) For example, I want to press a button and have them all be red. Obviously I want there to also be a way to keep the exterior lights off while driving (illegal in IL) and turn them on when the truck is in a safer place to show off
I've found some LED strips that I will most likely use for the majority of it. My main questions are:
1. How do I get 7 color LED lights (like the LED strips I've looked at) for my guages and have them remotely controlled.
2. Can I have a setup that's as easy to control as what I want?
3. Is this even possible?