Aftermarket headlights - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-15-2014, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
We In The Money Now

Aftermarket headlights

Hey guys it's time for new headlights and i wanna do aftermarket so if any of you guys could give me some info on what's junk and what's good, really looking for a combo deal headlights&taillights together would be great my beast is silver and the off black trim. i saw the company spyder they had a decent price but don't know if there junk any info would help thanks

03/7.3L setting on 285/75/R16 FireStoneDestinationMTs with Silver-line Exhaust,DieselSite HPOP&Boost Relief Valve,3in1 GlowShift gauge,S&B Air intake,4in compressor housing&1.0/AR Exhaust housing,1Gen WW, BTSValveBody Hydra Chip from PHP with Gearhead tunes she runs like a Raped Ape
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
with stock injectors for now!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-16-2014, 11:49 AM
"Slap hands slap hands"

Re: Aftermarket headlights

I bought my headlights and tail lights off eBay and love them. Headlight housing shouldn't ever be a issue as long as you get a good grand I went to my local stereo shop and had them install the HIDs there. The taillight swerve LEDs similar to the Escalade you can find anything on eBay and in my opinion for a lot better pricing then most places.

JB
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-16-2014, 01:43 PM
Bobs 7.3

Fleabay and shop around on there but always look at how many of them they sold and it will give you an idea if there good or not. I got my taillight off there for $55 bucks and the local shop has them for $169.99. Same exact ones and name so I printed it off and showed him and his head just shook. He said no wonder hes not selling any lol. If you cant find ones on there you like your just too picky lmao....jk. Hey flossy what headlights did you go with off there and how do you like them? Are they bright? im looking to get a set for my 02? Was going to go the projector route cause I want to put hids in them but I think all there projectors are chinese junkers as ther so cheap and I cant afford $600 for the good ones.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-16-2014, 09:53 PM
"Slap hands slap hands"

This is the eBay item had them for 2 years had no issues. They are plenty bright for me with the HID kit
Ford 00-04 Excursion/99-04 F250/F350 Crystal Black Clear Headlights +Corner Set

JB
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-17-2014, 01:47 AM
PSN Newb

watch out for some of the 1 piece conversion headlights. bought a set of these from seller awesomecarparts on ebay and they weren't at all what I was looking for, the side marker part of the light didn't come match up very well with the body lines of the fender and left a gap where you could look in and clearly see the black of the headlight housing. just a warning, on a good note they were excellent to deal with to get the headlights returned.

2002 F350 CCLB 4WD
7.3L 190k and counting
6" & 35's
4" turbo back center dump exhaust
ccv mod
foil delete mod
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-20-2014, 07:46 PM
Bobs 7.3

99-04 F250 F350 F450 EXCURSION BLACK SMD LED PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS+CORNER LAMPS. I was thinking about trying these but with these I have to get the short hid kit as the standard ones are too long for the projector they said.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode