Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Bullseye Batmowheel

10K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  motoxracer42 
#1 ·
Anyone running one of these on the 6.0 yet if so what are your thoughts?

#6 ·
Working very good for use did 11.16 on standard billet and 10.88 with batmowheel spool up is great and boost picked up about 10psi

I think one of these wheels would work very well in the 6.0 because you can basically have a 64mm wheel that flows as much as a 66 and so on

#7 ·
craig...how much of a PITA is it to swap out and change compressor wheels? Would anything else besides the compressor have to come off to do the swap? Also, i think you put the wheel on without balanceing...correct? Do you sell them, and how much? I might be interested in one then when i swap out my .70 non gated turbine housing for a gated one. I might as well do the batmowheel at the same time.

#9 ·
I believe that is what he means by that. From everything I have seen on it and read about it, that is a correct statement.

#22 ·
Someone buy my ssx and I will tell you why. Craig I hope you're not joking haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.