Got my DP Tuner today - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 01:50 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Got my DP Tuner today

I had my chip sent to my Sisters in St Louis and my parents were bringing it home with them.Well the airline lost their bags and when the bags were found the airport staff stole allmost everything but clothes and my DP Tuner.I guess they did'nt know what it was.Whats wrong with people?sorry for the long post I just needed to vent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Sleep well my brothers

Re: Got my DP Tuner today

That just sucks! And welcome to the permanent grin club You're gonna love it.

Early 99 CC DRW AFE, 4" MBRP,Autometer,6.0 trans cooler, ITP, DP Tuner and cupholder upgrade
Former U.S.A. Res. MP & proud of it!

2005 Dodge 4x4 5.9 With some stuff done to it.

"If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you're not a racist…you'll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot."
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 02:59 PM
HP Junky

Yeah, get that thing installed

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Proud PSN Sponsor!

Air Travel is getting to be a complete PITA! You can't lock your bags except with TSA approved locks (meaning that the TSA has keys that open them). The TSA is supposed to be protecting us, but they can't seem to keep people from stealing from our luggage (my father had his expensive digital camera stolen from his checked luggage)...so how are we supposed to believe that they can stop a terrorist.

Skycap: "Has your luggage been left unattended or out of your control..."

Me: "Not yet, but between now and when I land it will be out of my control. How many STRANGERS (skycaps, TSA, baggage handlers, etc.) will have control of my luggage during that time and does that count?"

Dennis Schroeder - Co-Owner of Strictly Diesel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/

Race Truck :: 6050# / 11.31 @ 120mph / Best 60' of 1.56 ... with "Built" Race Engine (Fuel Only!)
Race Truck :: 5980# / 10.965 @ 124mph / Best 60' of 1.54 ... with "Built" Race Engine (Nitrous)
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 03:30 PM
PSN Veteran

Not very reassuring when it comes to air travel. With tighening down on what we travel with you would think that more airports would have security cameras installed in luggage check areas to protect us against crimes like this.

to share....Jody does not travel with his tuning equipment any longer. It is shipped with a heafty insurance, as in "I dare you to even think of taking it insurance"

Now enjoy the chip and I hope the other belongings are recovered.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 03:36 PM
The Fireman

Send a message via AIM to big_stroker Send a message via Yahoo to big_stroker

Just remember have fun and be careful...

1999.5 F-250 7.3l 4x4 6 spd Ported Heads, Head studs, valve springs, DI Push Rods, DI RR, 38R, Walbro fuel pump, 238cc Injectors from Nate @ Unlimited Diesel and Tuned by Matt @ Gearhead Automotive

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Know nothin' PSD driver

:

[SIGPIC] 2001 F-350 CC SRW 4X4 Lariat;
PMR's

[/CENTER][/SIGPIC]
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 06:57 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

I just installed it and all I can say is wow!!It runs so much smoother and is way more responsive.I love the 80 econo and the 100hp.I switched it back to the stock setting and it felt like the truck stalled.You gotta love the extra black smoke too.I wish I had bought one sooner.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 07:25 PM

now just gets some oil and youll really love driving. o as for the stolen luggage, i only thats ONLY use CARRY ON. saves alot of time too
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 09:32 PM
OBS junkie

Yep world of diffrence. Sorry about your luggage but atleast the truck is running good!

97 F350 CCLB "Da Bus"

RIP Will Iott
"This ain't no practice run"

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboyrob View Post
And remember, he's cat rebel....he doesn't do it the normal way.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode