08 taillight conversion ?? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 02:02 AM Thread Starter
Banning Smut

08 taillight conversion ??

Anyone know where I can find the pigtails? .....or if only Ford do you have part #'s?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 02:06 AM
DILLIGAFF

Send a message via AIM to Redfish
Re: 08 taillight conversion ??

Good pair of wire strippers and some butt splices

2006 F-250 CC King Ranch, Harley Headlights w/ 55w HIDs
ARP studs, MBRP 4" exhaust and AM Colbalts By:
, AFE stg. 2 Pro Guard 7 from XDP, SCT from innovative!
14.09 @ 94 1.85 60'

~

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
Banning Smut

The problem is the new taillights didnt come with the part that "plugs" in to the bulb assemblies on the back of the housings.

|
|

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 01:00 PM
PSN Veteran

Send a message via AIM to slowleak

whats diff about them? shave the little tits off and put a couple drops of silicone on to hold them in.

2005 F350 prairie tan/black crew cab FX4 innovative tunes, exhaust

PMRCM#1
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 02:56 PM
I love you bigrpowr!

I'm sure Dfuser.com sells them. He sells a kit that comes with them.

99.5 F250 XLT S/C 6SPD

I have no ring and no love from the mods.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 02:59 PM Thread Starter
Banning Smut

Problem solved. They guy that sold em to my has some. He forgot to give them to me.

Thanks fellas!

|
|
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 12:23 AM
6.0 money pit

i do not have the part number but i just picked up the pig tail when i got them from ford. then just tapped in tot he old wires and your good to go..

look great by the way! dont know if you have yours on yet..
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
Banning Smut

Yep mine's done. The harness will plug right up...but none of the pins match up. All the pins in the plug had to be moved around so that the lights would function properly.

|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode