GOT my 08 gate on - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 12:43 AM Thread Starter
Proud Sponsor

GOT my 08 gate on

here is the before:

truck is FILTHY raining here all the time makes it a PITA to keep clean.
and after:

gotta get the other part of the camera wire from ford..

also gonna do Arizona Beige lettering the the 'super duty' part

I like it alot..its a nice feature.

Adam Brannan
Email
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phone (904)-813-5067

2011 F350 KR SWB CC 4x4 tuned by Ford
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 12:47 AM
DILLIGAFF

Send a message via AIM to Redfish
Re: GOT my 08 gate on

NICE!!!! that looks like an awfully familiar central/ N florida back ground..... BTW that has always been my favorite color on a ford truck, its ashame they dont offer it anymore.

2006 F-250 CC King Ranch, Harley Headlights w/ 55w HIDs
ARP studs, MBRP 4" exhaust and AM Colbalts By:
, AFE stg. 2 Pro Guard 7 from XDP, SCT from innovative!
14.09 @ 94 1.85 60'

~

post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 12:48 AM
OBS junkie

That thing looks SWEET! Hate to see how much it cost you though!

97 F350 CCLB "Da Bus"

RIP Will Iott
"This ain't no practice run"

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboyrob View Post
And remember, he's cat rebel....he doesn't do it the normal way.

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 12:52 AM Thread Starter
Proud Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfishman17 View Post
NICE!!!! that looks like an awfully familiar central/ N florida back ground..... BTW that has always been my favorite color on a ford truck, its ashame they don't offer it anymore.
THANK YOU..I love the estate green..some hate it..I wish I could still get a new one that color..

I am in Jacksonville Florida..didn't realize you were in Gainesville..we ain't too far from each other..

Adam Brannan
Email

Phone (904)-813-5067

post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 01:00 AM
DILLIGAFF

Send a message via AIM to Redfish

Ever go to Gainesville raceway? Pinks all out is doing a show there April 18-19... I cant wait. ps, last time I drove to Jacksonville, an undercover cop followed me quite a few miles and finally pulled me over just on the east side of Middleburg, he could have thrown the book at me, but I just agreed with everything he said and he let me off,, other than that it was a nice drive... I used to go through there all the time as a kid, been a while since I was downtown.

2006 F-250 CC King Ranch, Harley Headlights w/ 55w HIDs
ARP studs, MBRP 4" exhaust and AM Colbalts By:
, AFE stg. 2 Pro Guard 7 from XDP, SCT from innovative!
14.09 @ 94 1.85 60'

~

post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 01:07 AM Thread Starter
Proud Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfishman17 View Post
Ever go to Gainesville raceway? Pinks all out is doing a show there April 18-19... I cant wait. ps, last time I drove to Jacksonville, an undercover cop followed me quite a few miles and finally pulled me over just on the east side of Middleburg, he could have thrown the book at me, but I just agreed with everything he said and he let me off,, other than that it was a nice drive... I used to go through there all the time as a kid, been a while since I was downtown.
actually yes..I will be there..for PINK's not racing..just spectating..my buddies buddy has an EVO that he is wanting to race one of us will be towing it down there.

Yea..CLAY county cops are OK..some of them atleast..some of then are dicks..guess its just like all other county cops

Adam Brannan
Email

Phone (904)-813-5067

post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 01:11 AM
A Ghost these days.

Send a message via Yahoo to mad_matt Send a message via Skype™ to mad_matt

So can you post up the PNs. My tailgate is bent and starting to rust so is it a direct replacement or did you ahve to tweak things?

Got Boost?

Slightly modded 01 F350 CC SB 4X4