Airbagit - 4 Link Air Ride Suspension kit - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Airbagit - 4 Link Air Ride Suspension kit

Anyone have any experience with Airbagit products.

This 4 link suspension kit looks pretty nice, I can only imagine how good the ride is.

AirBagIt.com - Air Suspension Kits, Mini-Truck Parts, Sport Compact Parts! Airride, Airsprings, Towing Kits, Lambo Vertical Doors, Airbags.

I've been thinking about firestone airbags, but a 4 link set up sure would be nice.

2003 F-350 4x4 SC 7.3, WOP QSSB Turbo, Isspro Gauges, MBRP 4 inch, AFE Stage II, , DP Tuned Stock, HI, 40t, 60t, 80t, 80e, 120R, 140ex, 6.0 Trans Cooler, 08 Tow Mirrors, 35in Kumho Mts

1993 International 4600 Dump, 7.3 IDI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 12:09 AM
Sponsor

Re: Airbagit - 4 Link Air Ride Suspension kit

I have been looking at this as well. But I just want the front, long story.....

2000 EX, fuel, air, and heat.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 12:13 AM
Haters Gonna Hate

Send a message via MSN to Fordfreak4life

i want the whole setup i think it would be awesome, but i can't justify the price, im going to a 35" tire on my dually so im just guna roll with a leveling kit

2004 F-350 CCSB DRW Sport Package..... something else to spend money on
Proud Supporter of Race For The Warriors

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 12:19 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordfreak4life View Post
i want the whole setup i think it would be awesome, but i can't justify the price, im going to a 35" tire on my dually so im just guna roll with a leveling kit
I just installed a leveling kit in the front and put 35s on my truck as well.

Honestly I don't think the price is that out of wack, if you look at a set of firestone bags and their comparable compressor that will control all 4 corners your over 1K in price.

To be able to lower the truck 4inches and raise it 4 inches above stock ride height has some huge advantages.

The only problem I see with this kit is that the mounting brackets for my rear B&W hitch would interfere with where they mount the bracket for the rear air bags on the frame.

2003 F-350 4x4 SC 7.3, WOP QSSB Turbo, Isspro Gauges, MBRP 4 inch, AFE Stage II, , DP Tuned Stock, HI, 40t, 60t, 80t, 80e, 120R, 140ex, 6.0 Trans Cooler, 08 Tow Mirrors, 35in Kumho Mts

post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 12:20 AM
Haters Gonna Hate

Send a message via MSN to Fordfreak4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doakster View Post
I just installed a leveling kit in the front and put 35s on my truck as well.

Honestly I don't think the price is that out of wack, if you look at a set of firestone bags and their comparable compressor that will control all 4 corners your over 1K in price.

To be able to lower the truck 4inches and raise it 4 inches above stock ride height has some huge advantages.

The only problem I see with this kit is that the mounting brackets for my rear B&W hitch would interfere with where they mount the bracket for the rear air bags on the frame.
they build a integrated 5th wheel hitch that mounts right on the air bag mounts, its pretty f'n legit!

i agree that the price isn't outa hand, i just can't justify the price

2004 F-350 CCSB DRW Sport Package..... something else to spend money on
Proud Supporter of Race For The Warriors
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 12:21 AM
Proud Sponsor

that kit looks really nice, watched them install one on that superduty on truck U the other day.

Adam Brannan
Email
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phone (904)-813-5067

2011 F350 KR SWB CC 4x4 tuned by Ford
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 12:22 AM
just a welding fool.

I've had some dealings in the past with airbagit. My honest opinion...

stay away.

I think thats the 4th or 5th name they've had in the past few years because they've had so many issues in the past. they quality of their work is sub-par and their bags are about the same (a lot of the stuff is imported).

I've learned all to often "you get what you pay for"

Swamps
Gearhead Tuning
Diesel Innovations
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 12:29 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordfreak4life View Post
they build a integrated 5th wheel hitch that mounts right on the air bag mounts, its pretty f'n legit!

i agree that the price isn't outa hand, i just can't justify the price
You must mean the mount that is shown on this ford.....looks like a turn over style ball, wish there was a better picture.

* * * Tow Kit Dealer Installation Program * * *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrannan19 View Post
that kit looks really nice, watched them install one on that superduty on truck U the other day.
Yup I saw it there too and it caught my attention, but I missed the part about the front install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
I've had some dealings in the past with airbagit. My honest opinion...

stay away.

I think thats the 4th or 5th name they've had in the past few years because they've had so many issues in the past. they quality of their work is sub-par and their bags are about the same (a lot of the stuff is imported).

I've learned all to often "you get what you pay for"
Funny you say that because they have an interesting message about forums on their website and what people say about them.

AirBagIt.com - Air Suspension Kits, Mini-Truck Parts, Sport Compact Parts! Airride, Airsprings, Towing Kits, Lambo Vertical Doors, Airbags.

post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 12:31 AM
Attention Whore

Just another name for Aim/Chassis Tech....stay away.
I needed some drop shackles in a hurry for my truck once and could only find theirs locally...the urethane bushings were GONE within about 6 months. I thought I heard some clunking....that was why.

Spending money I don't have on crap I don't need to impress people I don't know.
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 12:34 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

So....sounds like good and bad reviews....any other suggestions on a 4 Link air ride for all 4 corners?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.powerstrokenation.com/forums/15-1999-2010-super-duty-general-aftermarket/64646-airbagit-4-link-air-ride-suspension-kit.html
Posted By For Type Date
Project Lazarus-The Mare Resurrection - Page 15 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums This thread Refback 09-08-2016 05:48 PM